Default Re: MVP candidates should be Mitchell, Embiid and Harden

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    like Lebron he helps you win. Without him they've never been good
    The troll is out.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

like Lebron he helps you win. Without him they've never been good
    What I meant is that he doesn't have that kind of impact where his team goes from number 1 in the NBA to lottery without him

Utah still have a playoff level roster without Gobert and 2 all star caliber players in Mitchell & Conley + solid role players like Royce,Ingles and Clarkson

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    The troll is out.
    Only post facts

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    What I meant is that he doesn't have that kind of impact where his team goes from number 1 in the NBA to lottery without him

Utah still have a playoff level roster without Gobert and 2 all star caliber players in Mitchell & Conley + solid role players like Royce,Ingles and Clarkson
    Exactly

Utah is the same with Capela

Because of Conley They might still be competitive but the defense would be horrible. Have to try and out score teams. Not a great recipe

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    Exactly

Utah is the same with Capela
    when has Capela ever carried a bad team?

Same as Rudy. Never

When has Rudy?

Embiid or Jokic.

Harden can eat all the ball sacks for doing Houston how he did.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    When has Rudy?
    Not sure why I have to keep repeating myself other than I'm talking to ISH trolls. The season he emerged he led a team that was tanking to the 6th best record in the league to finish the year. The next year while still acting like they were tanking for some reason they missed the playoffs only because he missed two months. They were terrible without him. The next year they finally gave him some help in Diaw's corpse and the last legs of Joe Johnson and George Hill. Setting the blueprint for what we see today putting shooters around their best player. 2nd round. The next year they were closer to the worst record in basketball than the playoffs with Gobert missing a month and he got them to the 2nd round yet again. No Hayward. Rubio and Favors spotting up in the corner! The next year with the same sorry ass crew they made it again. Last year they finally went back to putting shooters around him but left out the PF slot and guys that defend. In the same place now except he has Conley to help carry them. The defense would be horrible with Capela as it often is even with Rudy carrying it

Harden seems like the frontrunner at this point. If Nets run away with the East, even moreso.

Not sure why I have to keep repeating myself other than I'm talking to ISH trolls. The season he emerged he led a team that was tanking to the 6th best record in the league to finish the year. The next year while still acting like they were tanking for some reason they missed the playoffs only because he missed two months. They were terrible without him. The next year they finally gave him some help in Diaw's corpse and the last legs of Joe Johnson and George Hill. Setting the blueprint for what we see today putting shooters around their best player. 2nd round. The next year they were closer to the worst record in basketball than the playoffs with Gobert missing a month and he got them to the 2nd round yet again. No Hayward. Rubio and Favors spotting up in the corner! The next year with the same sorry ass crew they made it again. Last year they finally went back to putting shooters around him but left out the PF slot and guys that defend. In the same place now except he has Conley to help carry them. The defense would be horrible with Capela as it often is even with Rudy carrying it
    Same case as earlier in the season, if the Jazz have the best record in the league by a wide margin Rudy may get the nod as the cornerstone.

Gobert has never lead Utah in scoring once.

That season they won 51 games Hayward was considered the best player on that team and Hill lead the team in Net Rating

Stop spouting nonsense that Gobert carried Utah when he clearly didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    Same as Rudy. Never
    Rudy is basically a lesser version of Dwight Howard without the freak athleticism

Can't shoot to save his life
    No post game
    No face up game

Gobert has never lead Utah in scoring once.

That season they won 51 games Hayward was considered the best player on that team and Hill lead the team in Net Rating

Stop spouting nonsense that Gobert carried Utah when he clearly didn't.
    Rudy was all League. Hayward was only considered the best player by people like you that think Mitchell is there best player. Hayward was a good all around player unlike Mitchell though. Hill was arguably their best player the first month. Conley like. Unfortunately he hurt his toe and was inconsistent the rest of the way.

a tanking team with the 6th best record when their project emerges? Give me some more of that nonsense please!