Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: All this is showing me is that if you add LeBron to any roster in the league...

These Lakers are pure, unfiltered trash without LeBron. They went from winning 4 straight games since the all-star break to collapsing like a house of cards without LeBron. Not to mention that loss to Suckramento right before the all-star game. I seriously can't believe how GARBAGE they are without LeBron. They were 2nd seed before the Hawks game. They legit might miss the playoffs now. Trade the whole current, active roster as far as I'm concerned.

Default Re: All this is showing me is that if you add LeBron to any roster in the league...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    These Lakers are pure, unfiltered trash without LeBron. They went from winning 4 straight games since the all-star break to collapsing like a house of cards without LeBron. Not to mention that loss to Suckramento right before the all-star game. I seriously can't believe how GARBAGE they are without LeBron. They were 2nd seed before the Hawks game. They legit might miss the playoffs now. Trade the whole current, active roster as far as I'm concerned.
    This team is the worst team in the league without LeBron.....even if you give them AD...THEY ARE THE WORST

Just like the kevin love/kyrie cavs were awful everytime they played without him

and the bosh/dwade heatles were awful without him

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    with any coach.....no matter how toxic the locker room is..no matter how many cancers are on the team....LeBron instantly makes them a title contender.

Ive seen him turn shit into sugar too many times...just look at this sht without LeBandjo...pathetic

Add LeBron to the kings with Walton as coach......Championship contender
    Add LeBron to the wizards.....number 1 seed in the east
    Add lebron to the hawks? number 1 offense in the league....favorites to win it all by vegas
    Add lebron to Orlando? Vuce is considered the best big in the league all of a sudden...instant contenders
    Add lebron to the cavs with garland and sexton.....They beat brooklyn and get to the finals
    Pistons?????Grant is an allstar and is instantly compared to a pippen level player
    Missed the playoffs in 2019 with the winniest organization in NBA History along with a few allstars and proven champions.

2016 worst Lakers franchise record in history
    2017 2nd worst Lakers franchise record in history

LeFMVP cleaning up Kobe's decade long mess in his first healthy season in LA, easy work `

5 stars

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    2016 worst Lakers franchise record in history
    2017 2nd worst Lakers franchise record in history

LeFMVP cleaning up Kobe's decade long mess in his first healthy season in LA, easy work `

5 stars

In 2008, Lebron was a 45-win bum and lost in the 2nd Round because he wet the bed with 26 on 35%..

Then Mo Williams turned the 45-win bum team into the 66-win league favorite

(Mo had higher PER, BPM, VORP and WS/48 than 90' Pippen, and the Cavs had the #3 defense, aka superior help on both ends).

Unfortunately, poor clutch jumpshooting by lebron caused the Cavs to lose three 4th quarter leads and huge choke in the critical Game 4 OT... So they lost to Dwight Howard as a massive favorite
    Last edited by 3ball; 03-23-2021 at 11:14 PM.

I'd hope you if you add a top 5 all time player to a team they would at least make the playoffs.

Isn't trade deadline tomorrow? It will be interesting to see who is even on the team in a couple days.

next

LeBron outchea picking discount bin players and turning them into champions

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    LeBron outchea picking discount bin players and turning them into champions

From 06-10, the Cavs had higher-ranked team defenses than the 85-90' Bulls and better offensive sidekicks than Pippen

(05' Zydrunas, 05' Hughes, 06' Zydrunas, 09' Mo, and 10' Jamison had better PER, WS/48, scoring and efficiency than 90' Pippen).

So Jordan had less help on both sides of the ball, yet nearly beat the champs (a "migraine" stopped it), while Lebron was swept (07'), lottery (05'), and lost as the league favorite (09' and 10')..

Ultimately, 85-90' Jordan played in a conference that required a super-team to win it with less help than 05-10' Lebron, who played in a conference that 1-star teams were routinely winning

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    From 06-10, the Cavs had higher-ranked team defenses than the 85-90' Bulls and better offensive sidekicks than Pippen

(05' Zydrunas, 05' Hughes, 06' Zydrunas, 09' Mo, and 10' Jamison had better PER, WS/48, scoring and efficiency than 90' Pippen).

So Jordan had less help on both sides of the ball, yet nearly beat the champs (a "migraine" stopped it), while Lebron was swept (07'), lottery (05'), and lost as the league favorite (09' and 10')..

Ultimately, 85-90' Jordan played in a conference that required a super-team to win it with less help than 05-10' Lebron, who played in a conference that 1-star teams were routinely winning
    No maurice, no ring

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    No maurice, no ring

Prime Pippen's PER and WS/48 = 04-07' Zydrunas

NBA rookie of the year

Chris Paul and James Harden turn lottery teams to 50+ win playoffs teams. Its because NBA is rigged and reserves playoffs spots for certain stars every year. Lebron is one of those stars.

But those stars get exposed. See CP3 not getting out of 2nd round, Harden advancing far but not playing well, Lebron losing 8 out of 10 Finals appearances (2013 and 2016 finals were rigged so they count as losses).

You could also count 2012 and 2020 as losses because league rigged playoffs for OKC, Denver and Miami to be Lebrons's opponents. So really Lebron has 0 Finals wins.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    Prime Pippen's PER and WS/48 = 04-07' Zydrunas
    At least kong won without zydrunas. Baldan, otoh?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG View Post

next