Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Kevin Durant Responds to Steve Kerr’s Comments About ‘Difficult’ Time Coaching Wa

Quote Originally Posted by Thenameless View Post
    So Kerr is saying Durant is a bitch, and now Durant is acting like one. Go figure.
    Kerr is the one who comes off a bitch.

Default Re: Kevin Durant Responds to Steve Kerr’s Comments About ‘Difficult’ Time Coaching Wa

I feel sorry for kerr having to coach that idiot

its like walking into a girls locker room every morning with kd's routine of passive aggression...

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    I feel sorry for kerr having to coach that idiot

its like walking into a girls locker room every morning with kd's routine of passive aggression...
    I feel bad that KD had to put up with Kerr's loser mentality.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    They clearly needed him.

They lost in 2016 and Dray went out and begged him to join the GSW.

Durant is the main reason why the GSW became a dynasty.
    They won a title in 2015, beat durant in 2016. Lost finals because Draymond got suspended.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    They won a title in 2015, beat durant in 2016. Lost finals because Draymond got suspended.
    It took the Warriors six games to beat CLE (despite the fact that Love didn't play at all and Kyrie only played in 1 game).

The GSW took 7 games to beat OKC.

Also, CLE definitely could have beaten GSW even if Dray had been healthy (CLE was on a serious roll, and Draymond wasn't exactly lighting it up in that series).

NBA sixth man of the year

It took the Warriors six games to beat CLE (despite the fact that Love didn't play at all and Kyrie only played in 1 game).

The GSW took 7 games to beat OKC.

Also, CLE definitely could have beaten GSW even if Dray had been healthy (CLE was on a serious roll, and Draymond wasn't exactly lighting it up in that series).
    Draymond in 2016 finals game 7: 32 points, 15 rebounds, 9 assists

They also got torched in game 5 because they didn't have Draymond's defense due to the suspension.

2015 finals i guess i will give you a pass but they still eliminated Durant's team and that's my point.

Made that high school varsity squad Thenameless's Avatar

I feel bad that KD had to put up with Kerr's loser mentality.
    Kerr has more Championships than that loser Durant will ever come near to. There's a reason the little bitch didn't fit in. Even with all the talent in the world, you could tell his teammates didn't like him.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Seems like a convenient cop out to me.
    It seems like being a human to me. People just have trouble accepting that the rich and famous have normal human issues. Not having fun working with dramatic people is hardly shocking even when that person is really good at his job.

Plenty of bad teams have had good personal chemistry and good teams have hated each other. Being around people you like is more fun than people you don’t....even when the people you don’t like help your professional goals.

Its not hard to grasp. In the end....it’s a group of people you have to damn near live on the road with for like 9 months straight. Enjoyment is a much bigger issue than box scores.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Draymond in 2016 finals game 7: 32 points, 15 rebounds, 9 assists

They also got torched in game 5 because they didn't have Draymond's defense due to the suspension.

2015 finals i guess i will give you a pass but they still eliminated Durant's team and that's my point.
    Still, there is no guarantee that the GSW would have won even if Dray had played.

So what if GSW eliminated OKC? Durant wanted a change of scenery, and the GSW obviously needed him. It was a perfect fit for him.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Thenameless View Post
    Kerr has more Championships than that loser Durant will ever come near to. There's a reason the little bitch didn't fit in. Even with all the talent in the world, you could tell his teammates didn't like him.
    Kerr was a damn role player when he played in the NBA and won with CHI and SAS (as a role player).

As a coach he was lucky to be presented with the opportunity to coach the GSW and coach great players.

Durant fit in very well with the GSW; he is a key reason why they won two titles.

Only punk ass bitches hate KD as far as I am concerned.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    It seems like being a human to me. People just have trouble accepting that the rich and famous have normal human issues. Not having fun working with dramatic people is hardly shocking even when that person is really good at his job.

Plenty of bad teams have had good personal chemistry and good teams have hated each other. Being around people you like is more fun than people you don’t....even when the people you don’t like help your professional goals.

Its not hard to grasp. In the end....it’s a group of people you have to damn near live on the road with for like 9 months straight. Enjoyment is a much bigger issue than box scores.
    KD doesn't seem dramatic to me at all. Just because he and Dray are not butt buddies, doesn't mean that they hate each other lol. Kerr doesn't hate MJ even though MJ socked him in the face for no legitimate reason at all. You clearly are biased against KD.

Any coach should enjoy coaching teams that are better. To me, Kerr sounds like someone who dislikes having more pressure on him.