Default Carter vs Odom

Aaron Carter ---- vs ---- Lamar Odom
    33yrs ------------------------- 41yrs
    6'1" ------‐-------------------‐- 6'10"
    175lbs ---------‐------------- 230lbs

Lamar Odom -240
    Aaron Carter +165

Date & Time: June 12 2021 @ 8PM, Available live via PPV

Damon Feldman of Celebrity Boxing told TMZ Sports that Odom vs. Carter will be a three-round exhibition affair. It’ll be held on June 12.

In a video posted on social media, Carter discussed his upcoming showdown with Odom.

“I’m really excited to be fighting Lamar Odom. This is a crazy matchup. It’s like David and Goliath. He’s 6 foot 7, I’m 6’1. So it’s gonna be kind of crazy. I’m really looking forward to this fight.

"I know I can [beat Lamar]. Come June 12th, like I said, like Apollo Creed said, 'I'm gonna drop him like a bad habit,' and I mean that."

“I just wanna let you guys know that I’m not just a music producer, an entertainer, a singer, a dancer. I’m also a fighter. I grew up street fighting and I’m really looking forward to this match. But my dad always said, ‘the bigger they are the harder they fall.’ So, Lamar, I’ll see you there bro.”

Recently, both men got together on TMZ Sports, where they delivered some trash talk about how the fight is going to go down. “I’m pretty good, bro. It’ll be fun. But, you’ll have fun getting knocked out," Odom said.

Lamar Odom and Aaron Carter are getting ready to square off this summer.
    Celebrity boxing matches seem to be all the rage these days and we have the Paul brothers to thank for that. While Logan and Jake started out by fighting other YouTubers, they have upgraded to boxing actual fighters, and it has set a precedent for years to come. Now, every single promoter in the United States is trying to get celebrities on the same card. For instance, just a few days ago, it was revealed that Lamar Odom would be fighting Aaron Carter in Atlantic City on June 12th.

Recently, both men got together on TMZ Sports, where they delivered some trash talk about how the fight is going to go down. “I’m pretty good, bro. It’ll be fun. But, you’ll have fun getting knocked out," Odom said.

This led to a quick response from Carter who said “You will not knock me out! You will not knock me out!” Odom revealed that he has been training quite a bit for this fight and that boxing has always been in his blood. Even dating back to his years in the NBA, Odom was interested in the sport.

“I’ve always boxed, in my best years with the Lakers, I used boxing for training, and so for me to go and show what I've learned on my man's face, this is like retribution for Nate Robinson," Odom said. "This is gonna be easy work.”

Default Re: Carter vs Odom

Got damn dafuq happened to Aaron?

He look like that Lil Peep fakkit the white rapper with face tats

Battle of the crackheads