Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Heat really refused to trade White JR Smith (Herro) and Clunkan Robinson for Hard

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    Harden is a terrible fit the Heat culture. Fat, doesn't play defence, hogs the ball, idiot at strip joints of the court. Butler is better.
    You are a delusional monkey.

Harden is way better than Butler.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Default Re: Heat really refused to trade White JR Smith (Herro) and Clunkan Robinson for Hard

With all the alt accusations how many people actually posted in this thread can the mods give us an official count please?

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    With all the alt accusations how many people actually posted in this thread can the mods give us an official count please?
    Mr Woke and RRR3 are the same idiot. Thats established. He's been spamming the same nonsense on every board on the internet. It's pathetic. This narrative was already debunked months ago.

Also even if it were true which I question the validity - maybe Riley didn't see the point of trading two guys that buy into the Heats hard work culture anchored by focused work minded players like Butler by instead bringing in an iso ball hog party animal who's lifestyle leads him to literally being fat. That's like oil and water - I wouldn't want him on that team if I so carefully built it that way he'd screw it up the moment he started half assing practice hungover (and fat) or isoing taking possessions away from everyone else who had been busting their ass trying to buy into the system.

Yeah he's good - better than those two guys combined on an individual level even. No it clearly isn't a good move for the team and they'd be less successful with him than without him. Wouldn't even be good for Haren. He'd be filmed on a beach with strippers at 3:00am the day before a game and have to answer to the media about it which I'm sure he hates and he'd ultimately have a better time playing for a franchise in a city where the vices aren't so publicly viewable.

heres a taste of the brilliance of RRR3 and his trolling on other internet forums...

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    heres a taste of the brilliance of RRR3 and his trolling on other internet forums...

Damn...

By that logic Phil Jackson isn't a good coach either. How many coaches in NBA history even get to make an NBA Finals with completely different talent - what a lucky coincidence I guess right?

Pee you are truly retarded if you think I’m that gimmick dumbass Mr. woke

Damn...

By that logic Phil Jackson isn't a good coach either. How many coaches in NBA history even get to make an NBA Finals with completely different talent - what a lucky coincidence I guess right?
    The guy is a troll. I had to block him. Too weird and he talks to himself using alts. Gives me the creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You've been on here for 10 years and you still call players and posters immature names. At times I've felt bad watching people disparage you but when I see how you behave I just think why do you instigate it and keep it all coming? You've got to be like 30 by now, why not try to start elevating your behavior?

The guy is a troll. I had to block him. Too weird and he talks to himself using alts. Gives me the creeps.
    It's impossible for me to discern who's an alt and who's not but I suspect if he's part of the people who do that he isn't the only one. There's probably a few people who take advantage of the fact that ISH just allows logins based on email rather than IP. This place has a demented culture of trolling, name calling, noxious political racial and religious discussions, and alt usage. This aint a healthy place to be if you're trying to stay grounded that's for sure

It's impossible for me to discern who's an alt and who's not but I suspect if he's part of the people who do that he isn't the only one. There's probably a few people who take advantage of the fact that ISH just allows logins based on email rather than IP. This place has a demented culture of trolling, name calling, noxious political racial and religious discussions, and alt usage. This aint a healthy place to be if you're trying to stay grounded that's for sure
    Yeah, that's why the ignore function is a time and energy saver to filter the weirdos (schizos?) and just stick to the game that I love and am here to talk about for the most part. I highly recommend the feature to anyone that wants ISH to stay respectable.
    Last edited by DoctorP; 03-24-2021 at 03:10 PM.

Decent college freshman

You are the biggest snowflake who frequents this forum lol.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Quit being a delusional communist who defends shitstains like Putin.

Decent college freshman

Also even if it were true which I question the validity - maybe Riley didn't see the point of trading two guys that buy into the Heats hard work culture anchored by focused work minded players like Butler by instead bringing in an iso ball hog party animal who's lifestyle leads him to literally being fat. That's like oil and water - I wouldn't want him on that team if I so carefully built it that way he'd screw it up the moment he started half assing practice hungover (and fat) or isoing taking possessions away from everyone else who had been busting their ass trying to buy into the system.

Yeah he's good - better than those two guys combined on an individual level even. No it clearly isn't a good move for the team and they'd be less successful with him than without him. Wouldn't even be good for Haren. He'd be filmed on a beach with strippers at 3:00am the day before a game and have to answer to the media about it which I'm sure he hates and he'd ultimately have a better time playing for a franchise in a city where the vices aren't so publicly viewable.
    That makes zero sense.

Harden is a very hard worker, and he is better than anyone on the Heat. The Heat ****ed up by not trading for him.

Heat fans are truly delusional.

This message is hidden because Mr. Woke is on your ignore list.