Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: Lebron is healthy enough to play

Quote Originally Posted by nineiron View Post
    ok dr phil!

hope you don't get one....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

He’s faking it so he has an excuse for when he loses.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

He did the same shit two years ago. And in 2010 "Elbowgate"... whenever the dude is losing he pulls this stunt and it's not a coincidence.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Lakers coaching staff, and ESPN advised Bron, and Anthony Davis to take it easy during the regular season. To fake injuries so that both could take sometime off, and heal. They need to be full strength for the playoffs. So that nothing can get in the way of a 2nd Championship in as many years. NBA is all business, and Los Angeles, and LeHYPE can bring them the most money.

RIGGED NBA

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

bran purposely dropping his team from 2nd to 7th seed by sitting out just to face an easier team in playoffs its obvious

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    He did the same shit two years ago. And in 2010 "Elbowgate"... whenever the dude is losing he pulls this stunt and it's not a coincidence.

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. When Lebron got injured last week the Lakers had just won four games in a row, in 2nd place, and gaining ground on the Jazz for the #1 seed. At what point was "he losing" when Solomon Hill dove into his leg? What "losing" scenario would precipitate a leading MVP candidate whose team is on a winning streak to fake an injury so he wouldn't have to play?

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

He faked an injury in 2019 but not this time. They were doing ok without AD and AD was expected to comeback before the playoffs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    bran purposely dropping his team from 2nd to 7th seed by sitting out just to face an easier team in playoffs its obvious
    making excuses to protect his 'legacy' is more important when you know you have no chance to win it all.

So a 4-time world champion who carried george hill to the Finals as his second best player and tyrone lue to 3 str8 Finals is faking an injury......18 years into his career.....when he was the #2 seed in the west....So he had the split-second wherewithal to realize "hey i can get out of blame if i rile on the floor in pain if this dude rolls an inch or two closer to my ankle....i better take this chance"

ok bro....you really think this low of lebron smh

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jlip View Post

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. When Lebron got injured last week the Lakers had just won four games in a row, in 2nd place, and gaining ground on the Jazz for the #1 seed. At what point was "he losing" when Solomon Hill dove into his leg? What "losing" scenario would precipitate a leading MVP candidate whose team is on a winning streak to fake an injury so he wouldn't have to play?
    "losing" - he knows there's no chance for them to win this year. he's already anticipating "losing". this little ankle sprain was perfect timing for him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    So a 4-time world champion who carried george hill to the Finals as his second best player and tyrone lue to 3 str8 Finals is faking an injury......18 years into his career.....when he was the #2 seed in the west....So he had the split-second wherewithal to realize "hey i can get out of blame if i rile on the floor in pain if this dude rolls an inch or two closer to my ankle....i better take this chance"

ok bro....you really think this low of lebron smh
    not saying it didn't hurt at the moment it happened (probably didn't hurt THAT much, but we all know he's a pu$$y so his reaction is expected)

check the thread title fool. he's 'healthy enough' to play. i'm sure 99% of players are dealing with some kind of injury or soreness.

he's taking this time off because he knows they're not winning this year. this will make a perfect excuse for him and his BS "legacy"

Made that high school varsity squad Thenameless's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nineiron View Post

he's taking this time off because he knows they're not winning this year. this will make a perfect excuse for him and his BS "legacy"
    His BS legacy is by far better than any other current player's legacy.

Very good NBA starter

Players like lebron certainly know their bodies. I believe he hit the 3 to keep his streak going but you're a hater if you dont believe hes not hurt. He prob rehabs and needs 4 5 weeks.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Yeah always something.

NBA lottery pick

He needs to come back already. He trying to avoid us, Nets and Sixers.