Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Default The double digit 10 pts+ streak - that's regular season only, right?

ESPN had this over 1,000 games (I think 1036).
    There haven't been 1036 games Lebron's played in since the 2011 Finals game 4. (Lebron had 8 pts that game).

So, this is a regular season only streak, right?

Default Re: The double digit 10 pts+ streak - that's regular season only, right?

Default Re: The double digit 10 pts+ streak - that's regular season only, right?

Sorry, forgot in 2014 with the Heat vs. Indiana in the playoffs he had a 7 pt game. So, has to be a regular season thing.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...405280IND.html

So Jordan the GOAT's lowest playoff scoring was 15 pts vs. the Cavs in 1989. Lebron, 6x finals loser and 0 finals game winners (0-7) has playoff games of 7 and 8 pts. Got it.

Shaq rookie cards are only worth like $50.

Quite a Sunday morning meltdown by OP

Quite a Sunday morning meltdown by OP

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Shaq rookie cards are only worth like $50.
    Really? That is sad. I might have to buy A handful of them. Maybe they'll go up another 50 or so when he dies. I can make A small profit.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcwilliams View Post
    Really? That is sad. I might have to buy A handful of them. Maybe they'll go up another 50 or so when he dies. I can make A small profit.
    Less than $50 for ungraded ones off Ebay. The Topps and UpperDeck cards are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcwilliams View Post
    Can you imagine? Shaq was only brought up in this thread that has nothing to do with him due to op's amazing username.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

LeBron got OP Fuming like always