Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: To all who seriously think Solomon Hill injuring LeBron wasn't intentional

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Shut the hell up (along with your other alts), and start ordering a cheap, knock-off Solomon Hill jersey.
    lmao

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: To all who seriously think Solomon Hill injuring LeBron wasn't intentional

“Leave my bran alone!!!”

Decent playground baller

i have never and will never cheer for or the occurrence of an injury to an athlete, even if despised (but respected)

it was a close call when Michael Irvin was carried out on that stretcher though...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    Slowing it down and highlighting a zoomed in screen shot is very misleading. Nothing Solomon did on the second play was dirty he closed out on the shooter and Lebron shot a contested three. Lebron didn't land on Solomon's foot, I wish Lebron a speedy recovery but in was an accident nothing more. What Rondo did to Dennis was very intentional and malicious.
    Did you watch the play? LeBron didn't land on Hill's foot because LeBron happened to only used one of his legs to land, because his other couldn't handle the weight. He could've easily landed on his foot had he landed normally, using both legs. And on top of that Hill used both of his legs to undercut, first the one shown in the first screenshot, then as an extra attempt he put his other leg behind his initial pivot one (second shot). What a scumbag. I'd insult him more, but I'm not sure how you even insult a player who averages 4.3 points on .357 shooting. He's maxed out in that regard.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Did you watch the play? LeBron didn't land on Hill's foot because LeBron happened to only used one of his legs to land, because his other couldn't handle the weight. He could've easily landed on his foot had he landed normally, using both legs. And on top of that Hill used both of his legs to undercut, first the one shown in the first screenshot, then as an extra attempt he put his other leg behind his initial pivot one (second shot). What a scumbag. I'd insult him more, but I'm not sure how you even insult a player who averages 4.3 points on .357 shooting. He's maxed out in that regard.

Jokic Stan

I mean the actual play when Lebron got hurt seemed completely accidental to me. Hill deflected the ball some and it was a semi-loose ball, Hill reached down for it but Lebron got to it first. Hill can't just stop gravity and prevent from falling further and happened to roll up on Lebron's ankle.

I mean it sucks and hopefully Lebron is back in 3-4 weeks, but Lebron has avoided serious injury pretty much his whole career. Hard to play the amount of minutes that Lebron has and never get hurt, he was kind of due.

Kevin Durant should recruit him to the Nets... ala LeBron the way he recruited Dahntay Jones..

Then post NBA career becomes a LeBron apologist.. former LeBron hitman.. POS

LeBron apologist grasping at straws here imho.. Solomon didn't even come to Dahanty "LeBron's hitman" Jones. Stop.

Local High School Star

I watched the game LIVE. It was a normal basketball close out, Solomon closed out on Lebron and attempted to move to the side so he would not run into him. That is what you are taught to do, is put a hand in the offensive players face. There was nothing unusual with how Lebron landed. That is Lebron's patented just shot, he fades to the left and rises up on one foot.

What ever single close out in this video. It the exact same thing Solomon did.

Last edited by insight; 03-21-2021 at 12:12 PM.

It wasn't intentional.

You stans are retarded

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    I watched the game LIVE. It was a normal basketball close out, Solomon closed out on Lebron and attempted to move to the side so he would not run into him. That is what you are taught to do, is put a hand in the offensive players face. There was nothing unusual with how Lebron landed. That is Lebron's patented just shot, he fades to the left and rises up on one foot.

What ever single close out in this video. It the exact same thing Solomon did.

Nope, what Solomon Hill did was more like this:

Except Hill's 1st planted foot (left) was closer to LeBron's potential landing zone than Zaza's, and whereas Zaza's merely double stepped forward with the same foot after the first plant, Hill switched it up and planted his right foot in LeBron's landing zone as well, but LeBron just happened to land on one leg.

Hill looked like he was being instructed by this guy pre-game:

yea, it was most definitely intentional. his play was no action toward the ball at all. very cringe player, probably a jordan stan.

NBA rookie of the year

Notice his target is injured ankle. He only failed because Lebron didn't put that foot back on the ground.

Nope, what Solomon Hill did was more like this:

Except Hill's 1st planted foot (left) was closer to LeBron's potential landing zone than Zaza's, and whereas Zaza's merely double stepped forward with the same foot after the first plant, Hill switched it up and planted his right foot in LeBron's landing zone as well, but LeBron just happened to land on one leg.

Hill looked like he was being instructed by this guy pre-game:

King Solomon > King Kong

Not airballing my layups anymore

1st things 1st i don't like solomon hill never have he is a scrub and i wish he wasn't a hawks player. Now with that said nothing he did in that game was dirty he did exactly what you are taught to do and it was the correct plays when they happened. Lebron would have made the same exact effort and play if it was reversed or atleast i would have damn well hope he would have or i would be pissed if he didn't as a fan of the team following him.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    It wasn't intentional.

You stans are retarded