Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: To all who seriously think Solomon Hill injuring LeBron wasn't intentional

Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    Why are you showing a still shot instead of the video? If you watch the video you will see what you are claiming is fake new, it's basketball injuries happen.

He got hurt off of that?

Banned

Default Re: To all who seriously think Solomon Hill injuring LeBron wasn't intentional

Quote Originally Posted by falconfan13 View Post
    1st things 1st i don't like solomon hill never have he is a scrub and i wish he wasn't a hawks player. Now with that said nothing he did in that game was dirty he did exactly what you are taught to do and it was the correct plays when they happened. Lebron would have made the same exact effort and play if it was reversed or atleast i would have damn well hope he would have or i would be pissed if he didn't as a fan of the team following him.
    You're taught to put your entire weight when you make contact with the opponents leg?
    You're taught to undercut with not one but both feet when your opponent shoots a 3?
    In the Cobra Kai, maybe. Dude is a scumbag.

Shroeder, Harrell and Morris got mad at that play. Anyway Solomon Hill is going to get Karma by the end of the season. One way or another another role player is going to injured his butt.

Solomon Hill is a pretty low key guy who got in and stayed in the league because of his hustle, defense, hard work and great attitude.

Not sure if he became a totally different player after his Pacers stint but that is a guy that is pretty hard to hate unless were talking about his lack of skills lol because the effort will always be there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Shroeder, Harrell and Morris got mad at that play. Anyway Solomon Hill is going to get Karma by the end of the season. One way or another another role player is going to injured his butt.
    Let's say karma gets Solomon SCRUB Hill and he suffers the same injury as LeBron GOAT James. Sure seems like a fair trade by karma there.
    I would feel zero satisfaction about anything happening with Hill, because dude is completely irrelevant. Even at his peak, whatever that was, his career was completely worthless. The only way he could've made a name for himself is by injuring the greatest player of all time. Which is what he did. That's the worst part about all this.