Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default To all who seriously think Solomon Hill injuring LeBron wasn't intentional

That's two plays on two consecutive LeBron interactions.
    LeBron out there literally going against internet forum trolls who wish LeBron harm, except they're not working at McDonald's, but have managed to snag a scrub bench player role on an NBA team and actually have the ability to do something about harming LeBron.

Banned

Default Re: To all who seriously think Solomon Hill injuring LeBron wasn't intentional

Based on what happened in that first play that injured LeBron alone, I might've bought that it was an accident on Solomon Hill's part, but combined with what happened on this 3-point attempt immediately after, there is no way anyone can convince me that Hill's sole purpose in life was to take LeBron out. Just look at how this scumbag placed his foot after he tried to undercut LeBron and initially missed. He put his other leg behind the leg that tried to undercut him, as an extra attempt to undercut:

Seriously, is this a natural movement? There need to be consequences for this.

Banned

Default Re: To all who seriously think Solomon Hill injuring LeBron wasn't intentional

Wow the lebron fans in here are something else....and I thought the other forums were bad....smh I feel sorry

Should he be sentenced to death penalty?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LeFlopper View Post
    Wow the lebron fans in here are something else....and I thought the other forums were bad....smh I feel sorry
    Shut the hell up (along with your other alts), and start ordering a cheap, knock-off Solomon Hill jersey.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Should he be sentenced to death penalty?
    I wouldn't joke about something like this.

And even I was a low-life like these scumbag haters who are celebrating LeBron's injury, Solomon Hill is such a scrub that he isn't even worth insulting. I mean, it's the equivalent of making fun of a homeless person for not having a place to live and living on the street. What good is that going to do except point out the obvious? If someone even remembers the name Solomon Hill 20 years from now, it will be as the guy who cut LeBron's career short. He must be proud to have such a tremendous honor.

Quote Originally Posted by LeFlopper View Post
    You should just get it over and done with. Don't alert anyone. Just find a good spot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Based on what happened in that first play that injured LeBron alone, I might've bought that it was an accident on Solomon Hill's part, but combined with what happened on this 3-point attempt immediately after, there is no way anyone can convince me that Hill's sole purpose in life was to take LeBron out. Just look at how this scumbag placed his foot after he tried to undercut LeBron and initially missed. He put his other leg behind the leg that tried to undercut him, as an extra attempt to undercut:

The consequence is LeBron. "Solomon" will be dealt with. He's lucky to even be getting a pay check. It's already over for him.

NBA rookie of the year

It was definitely intentional. He put his full weight into it. Now question is he did he act alone or did he have co-conspirators? League is known to build up new stars by sabotaging older stars.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax View Post
    It was definitely intentional. He put his full weight into it. Now question is he did he act alone or did he have co-conspirators? League is known to build up new stars by sabotaging older stars.
    i liked your first 3 edits the best, this 4th one not so much

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax View Post
    You joking right? He was going after a lose ball, he wasn't focused on the Lebron he was focused on the ball. It happens, stop overthinking what happens in basketball all the time.

Local High School Star

Why are you showing a still shot instead of the video? If you watch the video you will see what you are claiming is fake new, it's basketball injuries happen.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by insight View Post
    You joking right? He was going after a lose ball, he wasn't focused on the Lebron he was focused on the ball. It happens, stop overthinking what happens in basketball all the time.
    How do you explain what he did in the following play, when LeBron briefly attempted to come back, which is what this thread is really about? Well, it's really about the more obvious injury attempt in the second play, which sheds a completely different light on the first play, where the injury happened.

3-time NBA All-Star

That's two plays on two consecutive LeBron interactions.
    LeBron out there literally going against internet forum trolls who wish LeBron harm, except they're not working at McDonald's, but have managed to snag a scrub bench player role on an NBA team and actually have the ability to do something about harming LeBron.
    Holy shit yall sound like some hoes. You do know that basketball is supposed to be a physical game right? You know that when defense was allowed guys used to contest and land in the shooters space on a regular? It was a fluke injury. Bron recovers better than anyone. He'll be fine.

Local High School Star

How do you explain what he did in the following play, when LeBron briefly attempted to come back, which is what this thread is really about? Well, it's really about the more obvious injury attempt in the second play, which sheds a completely different light on the first play, where the injury happened.
    Slowing it down and highlighting a zoomed in screen shot is very misleading. Nothing Solomon did on the second play was dirty he closed out on the shooter and Lebron shot a contested three. Lebron didn't land on Solomon's foot, I wish Lebron a speedy recovery but in was an accident nothing more. What Rondo did to Dennis was very intentional and malicious.