Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Lebron out indefinetly

Saw a basketball once

"indefinitely" means that there's no exact date of his return.
    recovery from a high ankle sprain it can take up to 6-8 weeks to return to normal activity, but can sometimes take even longer. A general rule of thumb is that bones take roughly six weeks to heal while soft tissues (e.g., ligaments) take around three months to heal.

But I think Lebron is just faking it lol
    He'll be back before you know it.

I rule the local playground ZionDunks's Avatar

Couldn’t have happened to a better guy

There are dudes actually celebrating an injury, and every single one of them is an alt.
    This forum has always been pretty bad since I joined, but it’s just pure shit now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii View Post
    There are dudes actually celebrating an injury, and every single one of them is an alt.
    This forum has always been pretty bad since I joined, but it’s just pure shit now.
    I'm just curious where the mods on this forum draw the line. Like would they even 24-hour suspend a guy who makes fun of Kobe's death, makes troll threads that the helicopter pilot who crashed was a great pilot, etc.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15 View Post
    dont get me excited

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

have we confirmed what indefinitely means, could bran be out years?

Decent playground baller

depends on the severity

a high sprain can be very debilitating, for the NFL it's a long stretch if they have to declare it, I used to scoff when they said the handful of weeks...

had one myself a few years ago, in tandem with a fracture, the fracture was stable and weight-supporting with an air cast, so the sprain was the concern; this took months to get back to normal, way worse than a lower sprain; the high sprain can get into the bones and the calf muscle at connecting spots

it's nasty

Quote Originally Posted by getting_old View Post
    depends on the severity

a high sprain can be very debilitating, for the NFL it's a long stretch if they have to declare it, I used to scoff when they said the handful of weeks...

had one myself a few years ago, in tandem with a fracture, the fracture was stable and weight-supporting with an air cast, so the sprain was the concern; this took months to get back to normal, way worse than a lower sprain; the high sprain can get into the bones and the calf muscle at connecting spots

it's nasty
    yeah it's quite painful and LeBron could be out until the playoffs but treatment and stretching everyday will help it heal faster. the best docs are on it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Sucks for the Jazz or Suns.The lakers will probably fall to 7th or 8th seed for the month lebron is out.They will be playing a championship-caliber(#1 overall seed caliber) team in the 1st round...Tooty is doomed to get manhandled by AD in the 1st round
    Rudy's done fine against Davis

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    yeah it's quite painful and LeBron could be out until the playoffs but treatment and stretching everyday will help it heal faster. the best docs are on it.

Yup, L's in way better shape with better treatment and a severe goal of getting ready for the playoffs

but these days they downplay the situation, calling something a "calf sprain" when it's clearly more severe

hope he's back for the playoffs so i can cheer against him heartily

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax View Post

Decent playground baller

ESPN EXECUTIVES ON SU1C1DE WATCH!
    Last edited by k 96; 03-21-2021 at 01:40 PM.

Why are you guys acting as if Lebron is done for the season? Hes surely coming back before the playoffs start, most likely just out for 2-3 weeks. If theres anything for Lebron and Lakers fans to be concerned about, its AD's health since he may not be able to play again until next year, at least not playing without limping.

Decent playground baller

If you look close enough, you could actually see the moment when Bron snapped his knee in half. The blood stain all over his socks then becomes very obvious.

I'm sorry guys. They'll probably have to put Bron down, much like they do with horses after they break a leg.