Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Default James Harden is an iron man and my vote for MVP (Official Endorsement)

Say what you want about him, but he's leading the NBA in minutes and he's out there every day. Doesn't matter if Kyrie or KD plays or not, he can rally anyone to a victory even against a really good Suns team while down 24, or a really scrappy Pacers team while down 18.

In terms of being a workhouse, there isn't anyone else in the league that comes close to his commitment to playing the game. It's comparable to Stockton and Malone, as well as Iverson.

He's currently averaging a triple-double every third game and like I said before, he knows how to get the most out of his teammates. That's probably the most commendable aspect of his game that I enjoy to watch.

He's got my MVP vote.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Default Re: James Harden is an iron man and my vote for MVP (Official Endorsement)

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob View Post
    Say what you want about him, but he's leading the NBA in minutes and he's out there every day. Doesn't matter if Kyrie or KD plays or not, he can rally anyone to a victory even against a really good Suns team while down 24, or a really scrappy Pacers team while down 18.

In terms of being a workhouse, there isn't anyone else in the league that comes close to his commitment to playing the game. It's comparable to Stockton and Malone, as well as Iverson.

He's currently averaging a triple-double every third game and like I said before, he knows how to get the most out of his teammates. That's probably the most commendable aspect of his game that I enjoy to watch.

He's got my MVP vote.

I mean he may be playing well but I wouldn't exactly call someone who neglected themselves like that a "workhorse"

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Default Re: James Harden is an iron man and my vote for MVP (Official Endorsement)

King James is better than James.

The one with a beard and elite playmaking. Yup, that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob View Post

He's got my MVP vote.
    Nah man, LeBron is doing it better. A lot better.