Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default The one and only reason Kevin Durant will never be TOP 10 All Time

He first joined a 73-9 team. The very same team he blew a 3-1 lead to.
    Proceeds to join Kyrie Irving in Brooklyn only to recruit Harden & Blake Griffin and he wants to talk about being competitive.

Again I can not hate him for being who he is, but I certainly do not respect him at all.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: The one and only reason Kevin Durant will never be TOP 10 All Time

lol Stop talking about Blake Griffin like this is 5 years ago, dipshit. He's washed as hell now.

He's literally created the most stacked teams in history

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post

Proceeds to join Kyrie Irving in Brooklyn only to recruit Harden & Blake Griffin and he wants to talk about being competitive.

Again I can not hate him for being who he is, but I certainly do not respect him at all.
    The journalists that work for major publications who will be publishing top 10 lists aren't going to hold that against KD.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

So you can change your favorite team 10 times but KD can’t change teams twice??

Good High School Starter jalbert009's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post
    He's literally created the most stacked teams in history

Almost as bad as some guy who joined a SG who at the time was a top 5 Talent and Winner in the league and a perennial all star PF in the Easter Conference 10 years ago because he couldn't get past an aging Celtics Team.

The fan view on this issue is overly idealistic.

Basketball is not an individual sport where you can single handedly measure yourself against the best. It’s portrayed that way in the media bc people find that more interesting, but thats not the reality.

Fortune 500 companies hire the best minds they can, dont they? They dont hire a bunch of jamokes and have the CEO say “Okay, now Im gonna go at these other businesses with a bunch of corporate scrubs by my side!”

Dudes get tired of having teammates who aint cuttin the mustard. Thats human nature. And every single one of us would feel the same way in that situation. Im sure Durant and Lebron and all these guys would love to have a big theoretical 1 on 1 tournament in their primes where they could test themselves, but thats not how basketball is. You need teammates, and if your teammates suck youre eventually gonna get sick of it. Just like anything else in life

NBA lottery pick

Lebron joined Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis.

And then Anthony Davis, Dwight Howard, Rajon Rondo.

NBA sixth man of the year

Exactly. His entire legacy is tainted.

Kawhi 1 ring with raptors is like Durant 5 rings with warriors

Kawhi 1 ring with clippers is like Durant 5 rings with nets

Durant has never won a playoff series without an MVP on his team and it will stay that way forever now that he's with Harden who never gets injured.

Kawhi eliminated his team in 2014 and 2019 and then won finals mvp both times. If kawhi does it again this season to Durant, he forever owns Durant. Certainly already has the more impressive career and better all around player.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117 View Post
    lol Stop talking about Blake Griffin like this is 5 years ago, dipshit. He's washed as hell now.
    Blake was giving the James Harden treatment to the Pistons. Why waste my energy, my body, my health for a trash franchise with no direction or goals?

Quote Originally Posted by kawhileonard2 View Post
    Lebron joined Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis.

And then Anthony Davis, Dwight Howard, Rajon Rondo.
    He did not join them, they joined him, moron.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Exactly. His entire legacy is tainted.

Kawhi 1 ring with raptors is like Durant 5 rings with warriors

Kawhi 1 ring with clippers is like Durant 5 rings with nets

Durant has never won a playoff series without an MVP on his team and it will stay that way forever now that he's with Harden who never gets injured.

Kawhi eliminated his team in 2014 and 2019 and then won finals mvp both times. If kawhi does it again this season to Durant, he forever owns Durant. Certainly already has the more impressive career and better all around player.
    This.

I already got Kawhi ahead of him All Time

NBA lottery pick

He did not join them, they joined him, moron.
    Wade was the established star and won as the man. Lebron joined that.

Quote Originally Posted by kawhileonard2 View Post
    Wade was the established star and won as the man. Lebron joined that.
    Wade from 2007-2010? What was he doing?

NBA lottery pick

Wade from 2007-2010? What was he doing?
    He won finals mvp. What had Lebron done for Cleveland? Lebron in his entire career won as many titles for the franchise that drafted him as Dirk did, Wade did, Kawhi did.