Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: coastalmarker99, I've been going over some of your recent threads and I think you

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post

another lousy and depressing filled Saturday with the manchild Coach "LittleDownThere" Swish

Says the guy who is googling another guys post history while he gives his 10 year old broken PlayStation a break to cool down.

Winning>Stats

Default Re: coastalmarker99, I've been going over some of your recent threads and I think you

Coastal is a good poster but heavily biased towards Wilt Chamberlain. He is Jlauber

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Lambruh sure has Welfarefan chasing him all around the forum. must have made a recent post that rehashed a bad wound. most likely that $2000 checks thread in politics forum set off the hugh hefner motel 6 flashbacks

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    Lambruh sure has Welfarefan chasing him all around the forum. must have made a recent post that rehashed a bad wound. most likely that $2000 checks thread in politics forum set off the hugh hefner motel 6 flashbacks
    Good look sticking up for your fellow lonely incel bro. It’s good you guys stick together since you’re all that you two have.

Who knows? Maybe you guys can just go gay with each other and put an end to the cold streak.

Maybe after you guys can cuddle while Lambruh impresses with his God of War speed runs.....if his PlayStation with 40,000 hours won’t break down midway.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Good look sticking up for your fellow lonely incel bro. It’s good you guys stick together since you’re all that you two have.

Who knows? Maybe you guys can just go gay with each other and put an end to the cold streak.

Maybe after you guys can cuddle while Lambruh impresses with his God of War speed runs.....if his PlayStation with 40,000 hours won’t break down midway.
    this is so ****ing cringe...

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Yes. You are pretty cringey. Go outside and exercise for once before your stretch marks get even worse

double down on the cringe brehs

double down on the cringe brehs

That’s the expression the prostitute makes when you take off your shirt exposing your hideous stretch marks.

anyone got cashew on chirp to help poor Welf out?

anyone got cashew on chirp to help poor Welf out?

Wheels the fellow incel bro chiming in just in time.

It’s adorable how you outcasts have formed a little support group. Maybe someday together you can overcome being lonely incels.

If only airupthere, cleverness and paksat would support me after hours i spent fluffing them. Nope, all i get is cashew

Quote Originally Posted by welfarefan View Post
    If only airupthere, cleverness and paksat would support me after hours i spent fluffing them. Nope, all i get is cashew
    Don't worry little welf, i'm sure your try hard one liners are just as critically unfunny as they were 6 years ago

Don't worry little welf, i'm sure your try hard one liners are just as critically unfunny as they were 6 years ago
    Good luck on the loneliness. Pro tip maybe stop doing your god of war speed runs and watching dr disrespect videos. Those can’t be helping things.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

You don't think Welfarefans 4chan buzzwords from 2017 aren't edgy? Incel bruh PS5 wheels doesn't sting? What about when he replies under 30-60 second deadline like usual. Replying fast always confirms epic slayery and not obsessive compulsive behavior. Only his 5th thread today he's spent all morning bent over for your response, whats the daily high usual? Get that melt up little Welf, pop an addy, drag the pipe.