Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default coastalmarker99, I've been going over some of your recent threads and I think you are

one of the forum's best posters. Your stats on Wilt are outstanding, just like Wilt was the best at getting the stat in the league, you are the best at getting the stat on ISH. And so you are like the Wilt of ISH. You post interesting topics for drawing comparison between all-time greats and the best of today.

Default Re: coastalmarker99, I've been going over some of your recent threads and I think you

forgot to mention good insight

Default Re: coastalmarker99, I've been going over some of your recent threads and I think you

I agree. His threads are under valued.

College superstar

Good read compared to mostly pro lebron threads

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Good read compared to mostly pro lebron threads
    Nothing boils our skin more than pro Lebron threads

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by welfarefan View Post
    Nothing boils our skin more than pro Lebron threads
    Sensical ones are fine, you wont see me complaining about those. Majority though are by bransexuals. But youd probably be fine with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Sensical ones are fine, you wont see me complaining about those. Majority though are by bransexuals. But youd probably be fine with those.
    You need tough skin to deal with pro bran threads, we get that experience from teaching AAU hoops to 12yo's. In all honesty though without bran threads we'd prolly only have 5-10 posts max. Defending our nostalgia gives purpose. What was this thread about again, I became sidetracked by the bran again.

College superstar

You need tough skin to deal with pro bran threads, we get that experience from teaching AAU hoops to 12yo's. In all honesty though without bran threads we'd prolly only have 5-10 posts max. Defending our nostalgia gives purpose. What was this thread about again, I became sidetracked by the bran again.
    Oh yes right. The thread is about a dinosaur player that people should stop talking about. All of this nostalgia bs is a waste of time. As for lebron, yes we live and die by this topic right? Thats all we value very similar to bransexuals. Lets fixate on one player.

NBA sixth man of the year

Very good poster I agree. Not just a generic LeBron fan like most posters here. Although, i think Kawhi would shoot a pull up jump shot over wilt and make it

Kawhi eliminated giannis, draymond, embiid all in 1 playoff run.

another lousy and depressing filled Saturday with the manchild Coach "LittleDownThere" Swish

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Very good poster I agree. Not just a generic LeBron fan like most posters here. Although, i think Kawhi would shoot a pull up jump shot over wilt and make it

Kawhi eliminated giannis, draymond, embiid all in 1 playoff run.
    Embiid is wasn’t shit that series tbh. He had like 1 or 2 games that he played well

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post

another lousy and depressing filled Saturday with the manchild Coach "LittleDownThere" Swish

You made coach disappear

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post

Coach swinging with his new dup

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Coach swinging with his new dup
    Ever since roundball_rock came back tuning him up, Coach Swish has been on a spree jumping new accounts trying to stay undetected to avoid him. Doesn't take much to smoke him out, just a simple two letter recipe does the trick.

Ever since roundball_rock came back tuning him up, Coach Swish has been on a spree jumping new accounts trying to stay undetected to avoid him. Doesn't take much to smoke him out, just a simple two letter recipe does the trick.
    Roundball_rock? How'd you know the guy. I think you weren't here yet by the last time i saw him post on this board.