Default Siakam, Vanvleet, OG, Nurse all out. NBA be like "go ahead and play, you ain't Miami"

Or Boston

It's nothing new the NBA has something against the Raptors.

How we missing our coach our one-two punch and our best defender and still are asked to play. This is the biggest screw job I've ever seen. Other teams got their games postponed we had to play Pistons and then Boston (full strength). Something needs to be done. We already play away from our arena, our city. Every game we play is basically an away game.

Dear NBA and Adam Silver
    Fk you it's that simple...

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Siakam, Vanvleet, OG, Nurse all out. NBA be like "go ahead and play, you ain't Mi

Game vs the Celtics would not have been as close if JB got to slap Siakam around again and you would have no excuse to make. NBA did you a favor.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Siakam, Vanvleet, OG, Nurse all out. NBA be like "go ahead and play, you ain't Mi

Is missing 3 players with 15 man rosters supposed to trigger a postponement? Have teams pushed back games with 3 people out? Serious question.

Craptors are going to miss the playoffs...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets View Post
    Craptors are going to miss the playoffs...
    If they make it. Your ass is gone forever from this forum.

Are you in? PERMA BAN BET Let's goooooooooooo pvssy

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Is missing 3 players with 15 man rosters supposed to trigger a postponement? Have teams pushed back games with 3 people out? Serious question.
    Half of our coaching staff also missing

Vanvleet (borderline all star)
    Siakam (All star)
    OG (top 5 perimeter defender in the league today)
    Malachi Flynn (Our rookie)
    Patrick McCaw

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    If they make it. Your ass is gone forever from this forum.

Are you in? PERMA BAN BET Let's goooooooooooo pvssy
    Raptors ain’t making the playoffs and I’m not going to court. You can call the judge, tell him kiss my ass, cause I ain’t gon budge

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Raptors ain’t making the playoffs and I’m not going to court. You can call the judge, tell him kiss my ass, cause I ain’t gon budge
    You won't respect it anyways you are not a man of your words.

Fk you Adam Silver. This is for your hate towards the Raptors. Now deal with the repercussions of your racist organizations (owners and now players).

I rule the local playground ZionDunks's Avatar

They’re never playing in Toronto again.

That country isn’t going to allow it until Covid is at 0 cases and it never will be. They’re gonna be the Dunedin Raptors. Get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZionDunks View Post
    They’re never playing in Toronto again.

That country isn’t going to allow it until Covid is at 0 cases and it never will be. They’re gonna be the Dunedin Raptors. Get used to it.
    You are out of your mind and we are getting screwed by the league.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post

Toronto fans always lead with a conspiracy, even before they lose.

A few years ago the Jays had to play an afternoon game and then fly to Seattle, so the GM and manager advised the fans that they shouldn't get their hopes up that the team won't be able to try because they will just be too tired....