Post LeBron James Catches the 'Harrison Barnes Flu'.LeBron Ducking playing Barnes

come on you pieces of garbage. you love playing that narrative when people sit out a game...Do it now.See how stupid it looks/ sounds

Good college starter

Default Re: LeBron James Catches the 'Harrison Barnes Flu'.LeBron Ducking playing Barnes

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    come on you pieces of garbage. you love playing that narrative when people sit out a game...Do it now.See how stupid it looks/ sounds

Dude Lebron would love Harrison Barnes hell if I was Lebron I would send him Christmas cards every single year in appreciation of his performances in games 5 to 7 of the 2016 finals which allowed the Cavs to come back and win that series and also allowed Lebron to stake his claim into the goat debate

College superstar

Default Re: LeBron James Catches the 'Harrison Barnes Flu'.LeBron Ducking playing Barnes

Quote Originally Posted by coastalmarker99 View Post
    Dude Lebron would love Harrison Barnes hell if I was Lebron I would send him Christmas cards every single year in appreciation of his performances in games 5 to 7 of the 2016 finals which allowed the Cavs to come back and win that series and also allowed Lebron to stake his claim into the goat debate
    Lebron still calls ray. Maybe he should barnes.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Lebron still calls ray. Maybe he should barnes.
    That is still the biggest meltdown I have ever seen from a role player in finals history he hit 5 out of 35 shots during the last 3 games of that series and what makes it even worse was the fact that most of them were wide-open shots.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coastalmarker99 View Post
    This. I would say there isn’t one player that’s more responsible for boosting LeBrons legacy but 2016 is a bootleg asterisk ring.

Banned

Yes, he is dodging the team that has lost 11 of its last 12 games.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    This. I would say there isn’t one player that’s more responsible for boosting LeBrons legacy but 2016 is a bootleg asterisk ring.
    Indeed I have no idea what happened to Barnes mentally past game 4 of that series as he just suddenly started missing everything including wide-open shots which is a massive WTF moment he was 5 out of 35 from the floor in games 5 to 7 which allowed Lebron to play help defence and also allowed the Cavs more lee-way to trap Curry in games 5 to 7.