Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Anyone else relieved LeActivist can visit the White House again after title wins??

I was so proud of LeLeadership for refusing to go to the White House the last four years and engaging Orange Man on issues the way Uncle Tom Ice Cube has. Guys like Malcolm and Martin would have never engaged political leaders in such fashion, and as heir to their leadership, Lebron knows how important it is to tweet stuff that comes into his fabulous brain, rather than indulge a stupid Orange Man whose skin is literally orange with a face to face visit. As Lebron himself has said, he understands how important his platform is and he'll never stop using his voice to speak on ways the community can look to him as a leader with his platform for change and understanding how valuable his role is as a leader on his platform.

What this country went through the last 4 years was inexcusable, beginning the day Orange Man took office. He created racism, and he created pretty much every problem. Lebron was intelligent enough to understand this, and he worked extremely hard to get Good Guy Biden into office. This is going to pay HUGE dividends for Black Excellence. This guy, Joe Biden, is the guy Lebron's community has needed all along. He's gonna get it done for them. Not some idiot whose skin is literally orange.

So with that said, we all know Lebron is winning the chip this year

And I wanna be the first to welcome him BACK to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Welcome back, Big (Huge) Guy

Default Re: Anyone else relieved LeActivist can visit the White House again after title wins?

ok

Default Re: Anyone else relieved LeActivist can visit the White House again after title wins?

OP has a great sense of humour

College superstar

We know, you are the president of the fan's club

Dunking on everybody in the park

Ok

Ok

Kdot

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I rule the local playground ZionDunks's Avatar

Biden’s son is a pedo.

Kamala sucked her way into office.

LeBron tipped a friend of mine .30 cents on a $348 bill at Cheesecake Factory his second year in the league.

He’s a garbage human.

Quote Originally Posted by ZionDunks View Post
    Biden’s son is a pedo.

Kamala sucked her way into office.

LeBron tipped a friend of mine .30 cents on a $348 bill at Cheesecake Factory his second year in the league.

He’s a garbage human.
    Lebron grew up in a very poor family. Now he has more money than Donald Trump.

I rule the local playground ZionDunks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Lebron grew up in a very poor family. Now he has more money than Donald Trump.
    He tips poorly. His Money also can’t make him less unsavory or buy him eternal life. LeBron is on the dark side brother, I feel sorry for him.

Probably happy he can line some kids up with Biden and have an orgy

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Probably happy he can line some kids up with Biden and have an orgy
    That's a disgusting fantasy. I hope they lock you up and throw the key away.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987 View Post
    That's a disgusting fantasy. I hope they lock you up and throw the key away.
    It's a horrible fantasy of bidens, but that's (D)ifferent