Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Suns overcome Silver rigjob, pull away in the 2nd half

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG View Post
    Too much chicken tikka masala not good for the bum bum

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG View Post
    Too much chicken tikka masala not good for the bum bum
    Getting a train run on by your homies isn't good for your bum bum as well, chimp.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987 View Post
    The Suns were over 5 points better AFTER he left the game, chimp.
    That's not how +/- works big dawg, sorry to burst your bubble. And in no way are the Suns a better team without Devin Booker, you should feel stupid as f*ck for even suggesting that.

That said, glad the rest of the team pulled through and got their vengeance. I'm sure they were motivated as f*ck to clap them cheeks in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by wagexslave View Post
    That's not how +/- works big dawg, sorry to burst your bubble. And in no way are the Suns a better team without Devin Booker, you should feel stupid as f*ck for even suggesting that.

That said, glad the rest of the team pulled through and got their vengeance. I'm sure they were motivated as f*ck to clap them cheeks in the 4th.
    The Suns literally outscored the Lakers MORE after Booker went out, you stupid shit. I literally never said the Suns are better without Booker. Try to read and comprehend.

Banned

Did Caruso get his neck spasms that made him miss the rest of the game when Saric nearly smacked his headband off on that layup attempt, which wasn't even checked for flagrant 1?

Fouls:
    Lakers: 23
    Suns: 16

Free throws:
    Lakers: 17
    Suns: 25

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Why? Dude is sitting at the #8 seed and exposing himself as a fraud without Klay. Literally got annihilated by LeBron 2 days ago as well.
    That's 35 million in dead money.

Why are all Lebron fans moron kids and incel adults.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    That's 35 million in dead money.

Why are all Lebron fans moron kids and incel adults.
    You do realize that AD hasn't played in a while, right? Kuzma and Gasol were out as well this game.

I guess you're too busy burning crosses on peoples lawns or crying like a little bitch about the scary immigrants to realize that.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    blatant rigjob from the league. refs might as well have been taking cash wagers in game, thats how blatant it was.
    https://streamable.com/kgksqv

Yeah, I'm sure the players just reacted this way because Booker said something nice about someone. Damn those refs and their betting on the game. Extremely blatant.

Indeed, we live in times of well reasoned, well thought out, level headed quality takes on social media. I know I can always count on people giving a good breakdown of what's happening on message boards, twitter, facebook and youtube. Quality takes everywhere about everything. People don't ever jump the gun and speak in completely incorrect absolutes.

Thank you for your quality take on the situation. Silver absolutely must do something.
    Last edited by I'm Smart; 03-03-2021 at 08:50 AM.

The Suns literally outscored the Lakers MORE after Booker went out, you stupid shit. I literally never said the Suns are better without Booker. Try to read and comprehend.
    But Book had a game high +/- of 13, which means the Suns outscored the Lakers the most when he was on the court. He just didn't play every minute of the game before being ejected. The lineups without Book were getting outscored earlier in the game which kept the Lakers close, but then those lineups stepped it up at the end and finally outscored the Lakers. Dario Saric went from struggling earlier in the game to popping off towards the end, so he was a big part of it and he tied D Book's +13 despite not having an efficient shooting split on the entire game.

No kuz, HUGE problem.

Quote Originally Posted by wagexslave View Post
    But Book had a game high +/- of 13, which means the Suns outscored the Lakers the most when he was on the court. He just didn't play every minute of the game before being ejected. The lineups without Book were getting outscored earlier in the game which kept the Lakers close, but then those lineups stepped it up at the end and finally outscored the Lakers. Dario Saric went from struggling earlier in the game to popping off towards the end, so he was a big part of it and he tied D Book's +13 despite not having an efficient shooting split on the entire game.
    Good lord, kid. You do know that it was a 1 point game with Booker in the game as well, right? Dario Saric had a +13 as well. Over CP3's +5. Does that mean he was more valuable than CP3? Hell no. Saric was getting absolutely TORCHED on the defensive end. If there are tracking stats for this game, you'd see that he was arguably the worst defensive player from both teams. With that being said, LeBron was a +2 and Dudley was a +9, even though Dudley was absolutely atrocious.

When Booker left the game, the Suns had a 7 point lead. The largest lead that the Suns had before that was 10 and that was in the first quarter. When Booker got bounced, the Lakers were down 7. The Lakers cut down the lead, but in the 4th the Suns managed to pull away and at one point had a 13 point lead. The largest of the game. Without Booker.

Point being, there's no guarantee that the Suns win with Booker and there's no guarantee that the Suns would've beat the Lakers worse with him in the lineup.
    Last edited by aj1987; 03-03-2021 at 01:49 PM.

Jake From State Farm was talking shit to the officials since the cheap shot he got away with on. KCP ... He thought maybe because he’s an “All-Star” now they had to respect him... but, like a good neighbor, his ass got tossed. 2 techs and the foot of justice. It was hilarious.

You do realize that AD hasn't played in a while, right? Kuzma and Gasol were out as well this game.

I guess you're too busy burning crosses on peoples lawns or crying like a little bitch about the scary immigrants to realize that.

this was one of the biggest rigjobs i've ever seen on tv. thankfully the suns were able to overcome the rigged game.

Good lord, kid. You do know that it was a 1 point game with Booker in the game as well, right? Dario Saric had a +13 as well. Over CP3's +5. Does that mean he was more valuable than CP3? Hell no. Saric was getting absolutely TORCHED on the defensive end. If there are tracking stats for this game, you'd see that he was arguably the worst defensive player from both teams. With that being said, LeBron was a +2 and Dudley was a +9, even though Dudley was absolutely atrocious.

When Booker left the game, the Suns had a 7 point lead. The largest lead that the Suns had before that was 10 and that was in the first quarter. When Booker got bounced, the Lakers were down 7. The Lakers cut down the lead, but in the 4th the Suns managed to pull away and at one point had a 13 point lead. The largest of the game. Without Booker.

Point being, there's no guarantee that the Suns win with Booker and there's no guarantee that the Suns would've beat the Lakers worse with him in the lineup.
    Of course there's no guarantee that the Suns win with Booker. I never implied that there was. But the way you worded it implied in my eyes that the Suns outscored the Lakers more without him over the course of the entire game, which simply isn't true. Maybe we had a misunderstanding. But I did mention that his ejection did give the Suns role players more motivation to step it up and try to get the win.

But regardless, our role players are better than a lot of people expect in general. They're one of the biggest reasons why our record is so good. We really don't usually lose as much when we put in the bench as other teams do. We have 13 players that I feel comfortable giving minutes to against any team in the league. Jevon Carter is the only one who's truly been a net negative this season when taking into account expectations(well Damian Jones was god awful but he's not on the team anymore, ironically he's on the Lakers now somehow despite being hot garbage lol).