Default LeBron picks his top 3 best players of all time 1. MJ; 2. Dr J; 3. Bird [Throwback]

He is out of his mind though with Dr J.

Also Bird > Magic this is nothing new.

College superstar

Default Re: LeBron picks his top 3 best players of all time 1. MJ; 2. Dr J; 3. Bird [Throwbac

Dr j at number two? Wouldnt have thought that.

Default Re: LeBron picks his top 3 best players of all time 1. MJ; 2. Dr J; 3. Bird [Throwbac

IF you include Doc's ABA resume, his resume THEN becomes worthy of top 10 GOAT status. Doc's OVERALL RESUME (ABA AND NBA combined) is just as good as Bird's. I think it even has a good case to be better. But from a GOAT status in general, the top 3 perimeter guys (it seems Bron is perimeter player based), it's MJ, Bron, and Magic in my opinion. BUT I just wanted to shout out the Doc mention!

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post

He is out of his mind though with Dr J.

Also Bird > Magic this is nothing new.
    Peak wise, I can see Bird over Magic. GOAT wise, that goes to Magic though. Magic's overall resume (which defines GOAT status) has the edge on Bird.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Even LeBron disrespecting Kareem. Hahaha

With Larry Bird, I think the courtship rivals came out around that time? I think anyway. And a bunch of Bird stories was resurfacing. Plus he plays the 3/4 position. Bird was always consider to be the best at that position before LeBron. Dr. J was right behind Bird.

KD also focus a lot on Larry Bird's game around this time too. But he mostly wanted to do the 50/40/90 like him.

Regardless, Kareem man!! Kareem was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Micku View Post
    Even LeBron disrespecting Kareem. Hahaha

With Larry Bird, I think the courtship rivals came out around that time? I think anyway. And a bunch of Bird stories was resurfacing. Plus he plays the 3/4 position. Bird was always consider to be the best at that position before LeBron. Dr. J was right behind Bird.

KD also focus a lot on Larry Bird's game around this time too. But he mostly wanted to do the 50/40/90 like him.

Regardless, Kareem man!! Kareem was amazing.
    Kareem has to be mentioned by anyone. He probably got caught off guard and the pressure of answering such a question. His list might be more of his favorite players.

He took mad long to come up with someone after Jordan, Dr. J & Bird were probably just the next 2 names that came to mind

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Gudo View Post
    Kareem has to be mentioned by anyone. He probably got caught off guard and the pressure of answering such a question. His list might be more of his favorite players.
    This. I saw the interview at the time and it seems like he is listing his favorite players, aside from having MJ as the GOAT.

NBA sixth man of the year

Usually the better player you are, the dumber you are at evaluating talent.

Jordan is an idiot as a general manager/president. I'm sure LeBron would be as well.

The best gms/coaches and evaluating talent are role player white guys like Phil Jackson or Steve Kerr. Fat shit Jerry Krause drafted Scottie Pippen.

Who cares if that's his opinion ? It's subjective. I guess if Dr.J is 2 and that is insulting it should automatically discredit MJ for number 1

His second favorite player was iverson doe

Decent college freshman 2much_knowledge's Avatar

Michael jordan
    Michael jordan
    Michael jordan

Excellent choices lebron
    Who knew you were that much smarter than your fans