Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Jazz at Peicans

Default Re: Jazz at Peicans

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I believe it was Kblaze who advised you to just stop hating on him now before you end up suffering like LeBron haters do. It’s always a losing battle to hate on generational talents.
    I'll make up my own mind on the matter, thanks. And it's not like Lebron stans don't hate on every other generational talent like KD or Steph. Or AD when he gets too much credit for the Laker's success.

Seems like Zion can bully anybody. It isn't fair for someone to be that big and that quick.

25.5 ppg shooting 62% at age 20. If i was in the NBA and had to guard him i might try the load management thing lol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk View Post
    At least one of those is an offensive foul, but he's getting the Shaq benefit of the doubt from the refs already.
    He was leading with elbows. The defender already is at a disadvantage these days. Zion has enough to work with at 285. He doesn't need more help

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

against him hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    against him hopefully
    God damn you are so butthurt

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk View Post
    I'll make up my own mind on the matter, thanks. And it's not like Lebron stans don't hate on every other generational talent like KD or Steph. Or AD when he gets too much credit for the Laker's success.

Its well within your rights. Lots of people decide to be lames. For every great player....hell human of any kind....there’s a flock of painfully lame guys looking to downplay everything they do and hate on someone they don’t know.

You will never be alone in that. Lames multiply at astounding rates when great things are being done.

Some 19 year old could get called up to the big leagues and hit 22 home runs in 8 games and someone just like you would be ready to talk about how many of those games his team lost and what Mickey Mantle did as a rookie.

Thats the nature of greatness. It makes lames pop out of the ground like mushrooms after rain.

You’re always under there waiting to be activated by someone being praised for their great play or deeds.

An unpleasant part of life.

I rule the local playground ZionDunks's Avatar

Did the Peicans win