Cool Is it just me or are most Lakers fans on here disappointed by LeBron’s success

With their franchise?

Default Re: Is it just me or are most Lakers fans on here disappointed by LeBron’s success

As a long time Laker fan since summer of 2018. No I am very satisfied with LeBron's success with the Lakers.

2 seasons with the Lakers, and LeBron has already won 1 championship. I'd be happier with 2, but I'll settle for 1.

Default Re: Is it just me or are most Lakers fans on here disappointed by LeBron’s success

Appears that many Lakers "fans" have become Pelicans fans

Lebron signing with Lakers was the worst thing to happen to Kobe fam

He would never dare flee east, his safety net

Not at the age of 35

It must be for movies and marketing, he's thrown in the towel.

LeQuatro delivered his promise the very first healthy season in LA, out West.

And he did it Kobe

I rule the local playground

visit lakersground & check yourself if they are disappointed, they are actually happy.

Decent playground baller

How anybody with half a brain can be a fan of a proven loser like LeHype 4 of 10 James boggles my mind.

Ask @LALbania

Was supposed to be a lakers fan but seems that isn't the case anymore due to his sheer hatred for king kong. Now he's a real madrid fan and has a poor habit of accusing anybody a bran stan.

Think about it though...

For years it was LeBron vs Kobe and Lakers fans hating on LeBron quite fervently and what does LeBron do? He takes over Kobe's franchise.

LeBron conquered these people.

He came in and took over their territory and now he's their leader whether they like it or not.

That's not even a boss move that's Alexander the Great level.

Forget about King, I think I'm going to start calling him LeBron the Conqueror.

most laker fans are happy to be defending champs getting kobe his 6th ring. Rip.

just a few low IQ virgins. I won't name any names.

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    Think about it though...

For years it was LeBron vs Kobe and Lakers fans hating on LeBron quite fervently and what does LeBron do? He takes over Kobe's franchise.

LeBron conquered these people.

He came in and took over their territory and now he's their leader whether they like it or not.

That's not even a boss move that's Alexander the Great level.

Forget about King, I think I'm going to start calling him LeBron the Conqueror.

Yes, people will agree to that lord voldemort.