NBA rookie of the year

Default Nets defense only got better because Kevin Durant was not playing

I'm convinced you Americans have a hidden agenda to elavate frauds like Durant and Lebron so you deliberately ignore their flaws.

This glorified Jamal Crawford does not impact the game outside of scoring because he lacks a low center of gravity and physical strength. He forces Nets to play 4 on 5 on everything that involves physicality. They can't rebound because this bum can't box out. They can't run an offense because this bum can't set screens. They can't get stops because this bum can't fight through screens or use physicality to slow down off ball players.

Because of Durant's negative impact, I don't see Nets coming out of East much less winning the championship.
    Last edited by JohnMax; 03-01-2021 at 04:20 AM.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Nets defense only got better because Kevin Durant was not playing

That made absolutely no sense.

OP has autism

he is BY FAR their best defender

ban OP please

What's up with dipshit canadians like you and 3ball pretending to know the game? You must be his alt.

I mean, imagine calling Kevin ****ing Durant a "bum". And then comparing him to Jamal Crawford. Lets be honest, the only reason you compared them is because of their frame. They literally play nothing alike.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy View Post
    What's up with dipshit canadians like you and 3ball pretending to know the game? You must be his alt.

I mean, imagine calling Kevin ****ing Durant a "bum". And then comparing him to Jamal Crawford. Lets be honest, the only reason you compared them is because of their frame. They literally play nothing alike.
    please dont insult canadians with 3ball

you can take the goofiest canadian of all-time and I guarantee he is a more serious person than 3ball

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    please dont insult canadians with 3ball

you can take the goofiest canadian of all-time and I guarantee he is a more serious person than 3ball
    You are one of the few canucks I like here, so I'll take your word for it.

NBA rookie of the year

I'm going to bump this thread up when Durant returns and Nets defense becomes trash again.