Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: She been quarantined now lil' shawty thick....

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    I used to live in Atlanta and one of the black guys I played ball with was pretty paranoid about this. He didn't have athlete money but was pretty successful and didn't trust the bitches. He said he made sure to flush his condoms down the toilet so the girls wouldn't keep them and try some shady stuff.
    Smart thing, which is why I laugh at all the thirst posts from people like highwhey, that actually believe you can trust these hoes. Bitches try some shady shit. It ain’t worth it I’ll just self deny myself I’ll be better off that way

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Smart thing, which is why I laugh at all the thirst posts from people like highwhey, that actually believe you can trust these hoes. Bitches try some shady shit. It ain’t worth it I’ll just self deny myself I’ll be better off that way
    They don't know what they want half the time. All about communication and stability until a Chad walks into a room and they swoon At my old job, you wouldn't believe the treachery. A cute Hispanic female with a kid and longtime boyfriend, the father of her kid, practically begged me to pipe her. I was already talking to her friend so nothing ever happened. She had money and a family though. Didn't care and was willing to risk it all.

I rule the local playground ZionDunks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    3 seconds of watching.

African American culture is such a joke.
    A+++ post

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
    They don't know what they want half the time. All about communication and stability until a Chad walks into a room and they swoon At my old job, you wouldn't believe the treachery. A cute Hispanic female with a kid and longtime boyfriend, the father of her kid, practically begged me to pipe her. I was already talking to her friend so nothing ever happened. She had money and a family though. Didn't care and was willing to risk it all.
    It’s always funny when their man is with them and they keep sneaking looks lmao. Women have always been easy to get which is why I cant understand simps. I remember in high school them whiteboys wanted to kill me cause those white girls wanted some d. Not saying nothing bad about white people I’m just saying the school I went to was racist

I rule the local playground ZionDunks's Avatar

Lol 2 chainz

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    3 seconds of watching.

African American culture is such a joke.
    They don’t have culture. That’s part of the problem.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Just listing your size makes it clear you would be out of your element. You think people with guns care how big you are?

All being tall does it make it harder to duck low.

In my experience the guy to worry about is about 5’7”. I’ve had drunken short guys act up on a number of occasions.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen tall on tall violence in person. Seen tall guys get lifted at the knees by short guys. Luckily I was never on the receiving end.

What does me stepping to you even look like in your head? You think I do a lot of stepping to people because I’m black and came up poor? Almost nobody does. People trying to get to work and back. 99.9 percent of the people in those places wouldn’t”step” to you for no reason. I certainly wouldn’t.
    There's a lot of truth to what you're saying. Small guys are feisty... I'm an evasive, calm, bigger fella.