Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: She been quarantined now lil' shawty thick....

Stick to moderating not wannabe stunna social justice bs.

Lol at this most expensive culture of scum.

I wonder if these people ever think about where they are going. Do they just f all these hoes and think they are going to heaven? This is to the groupies too. God doesn’t approve so I don’t approve. The things they are doing is meaningless as king Solomon would say

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    The murder rate in Chicago was higher in the 70s before hip hop culture existed. Not one person in Chicago when I was there was in danger due to anything as surface level as rappers who suddenly got blamed in the 90s. Drugs and gangs. All its always been. And they were doing it to Marvin Gaye and killing more people than today.

Yeah thats true, maybe the influence is more about general demeanor. Seems like you never see old interviews with ball players and entertainers talking like loud, obnoxious, marble mouthed idiots. Whereas that pervades the media today, and young people following suit.

Also, crime has decreased dramatically by decade in the developed world for a variety of reasons. Just because violence is down overall in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore etc doesnt mean it wouldnt have dropped quicker/further without the glorification of gang culture. Youre right that music videos are not the sole or main contributor to violent environments. But it certainly doesnt help. And it heightens the cultural gap between these kids and suburban white communities who are apparently obligated to care for/about them (the way Lebron cares for Ughyar muslims in China)
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 02-28-2021 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    3 seconds of watching.

African American culture is such a joke.
    had to log in just to call you ignorant sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I think "ghetto culture" would be more apt in describing it. Doesn't reflect all African Americans, although African Americans predominate it, just like there are SJW cuckolds "of color", but whites predominate that subculture (Rr3 for instance) and are the shame of our own race.

Every culture has its extremist elements who embarrass the rest of the bunch. I think Kblaze is right in that being "cartoon ghetto" usually begins as a media phenomenon, but I also agree with you that kids really are out there copying it. It's not just a thing that exists on television.

It is a weird thing to see the "intersection" of the paradigms. The over-the-top alpha persona like 2 Chainz, who DGAF about anything or anyone and will blast you in the chest for a quarter, and then the soggy-wristed desperate white-knight cuck like R3 who clings to his leg, obsessively defending him with hot tears streaming down his face and a tireless will to call everyone else racist bigot transphobes. It's like in nature when those tiny birds or fish are evolved to stick by the rhino or shark for mutual protection/benefit

Those two poles get the most attention in the media, because they're extreme. Most people start out relatively between them, but young people especially have a tendency to gravitate in one direction or the other when they see these behvaiors on their tik tok video machines aka telephones.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    I wonder if these people ever think about where they are going. Do they just f all these hoes and think they are going to heaven? This is to the groupies too. God doesn’t approve so I don’t approve. The things they are doing is meaningless as king Solomon would say

What are the sins ranked? And if you would say the Ten Commandments means they are....would coveting be a greater offense than getting a blowjob?

As I understand it sin is sin. Aren’t they going wherever you go minus the forgiveness they are still eligible for?

What are the sins ranked? And if you would say the Ten Commandments means they are....would coveting be a greater offense than getting a blowjob?

As I understand it sin is sin. Aren’t they going wherever you go minus the forgiveness they are still eligible for?
    Isn’t coveting kind of like jealousy? I wasn’t talking about just blowjobs though I was more thinking about orgies and stuff like that. While I’m sure blowjobs are not much better than orgies because it is still immorality, I think orgies are worse than some other sins. I’m not trying to hate on them or anything but I’ll continue to self deny myself if it pleases my Heavenly Father.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Isn’t coveting kind of like jealousy? I wasn’t talking about just blowjobs though I was more thinking about orgies and stuff like that. While I’m sure blowjobs are not much better than orgies because it is still immorality, I think orgies are worse than some other sins. I’m not trying to hate on them or anything but I’ll continue to self deny myself if it pleases my Heavenly Father.
    Didnt you already do a gimmick like this a few years ago with the Bladers account??

Youre starting to repeat angles dawg. Maybe take a rest, regroup, and come back with something fresh?

Didnt you already do a gimmick like this a few years ago with the Bladers account??

Youre starting to repeat angles dawg. Maybe take a rest, regroup, and come back with something fresh?

I’m not an alt **** got I was being dead serious.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L8krH8tr View Post
    Stick to moderating not wannabe stunna social justice bs.

Lol at this most expensive culture of scum.

There’s no way I’ll ever just stick to moderating because I understand this platform and how powerful my voice is.

There’s no way I’ll ever just stick to moderating because I understand this platform and how powerful my voice is.

The setup was almost too perfect.

I think that’s your alt

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I think "ghetto culture" would be more apt in describing it. Doesn't reflect all African Americans, although African Americans predominate it, just like there are SJW cuckolds "of color", but whites predominate that subculture (Rr3 for instance) and are the shame of our own race.

Every culture has its extremist elements who embarrass the rest of the bunch. I think Kblaze is right in that being "cartoon ghetto" usually begins as a media phenomenon, but I also agree with you that kids really are out there copying it. It's not just a thing that exists on television.

It is a weird thing to see the "intersection" of the paradigms. The over-the-top alpha persona like 2 Chainz, who DGAF about anything or anyone and will blast you in the chest for a quarter, and then the soggy-wristed desperate white-knight cuck like R3 who clings to his leg, obsessively defending him with hot tears streaming down his face and a tireless will to call everyone else racist bigot transphobes. It's like in nature when those tiny birds or fish are evolved to stick by the rhino or shark for mutual protection/benefit

Those two poles get the most attention in the media, because they're extreme. Most people start out relatively between them, but young people especially have a tendency to gravitate in one direction or the other when they see these behvaiors on their tik tok video machines aka telephones.
    You don't have to be PC.

It is what it is.
    Last edited by tpols; 02-28-2021 at 07:58 PM.

The setup was almost too perfect.

I think that’s your alt
    Mods have alts/dups itb?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    You don't have to be PC.

It is what it is.

I'll fight Kblaze and his cronies at the White House.

Yeah but youre not gonna successfully persuade people of your views when you pick out the most cartoonishly ghetto persona on youtube and say “this guy reflects all african american culture.”

Trust me, calling it “ghetto culture” wont be deemed PC either by the woke mob. But it’s more accurate and therefore more defensible when youre trying to argue logically.

But if youd rather fight on the steps of the white house that’s your call to make.

I used to live in Atlanta and one of the black guys I played ball with was pretty paranoid about this. He didn't have athlete money but was pretty successful and didn't trust the bitches. He said he made sure to flush his condoms down the toilet so the girls wouldn't keep them and try some shady stuff.