Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default She been quarantined now lil' shawty thick....

^
    The type of nonsense I expected to hear next weekend. My birthday approaches you see. Generally my friends and I will go do something for the hell of it though I’m not really too into birthdays. But I’ve been doing a lot lately. I was in Miami two different times in about 15 days so I’m not really in need of a big trip.

So Atlanta usually serves in these situations. And if my people and I go to Atlanta a trip to Magic city, Blue Flame, or Follies usually happens. It is there I expected to hear the above mentioned filth(not that I don’t enjoy a little Two chainz).

I realized the problem though....

All star weekend.

I don’t know if you’ve ever been In a city for all star weekend but if so this will not be news....

Its the harlot Super Bowl.

Every groupie in America buys up hotel rooms and try’s to get pregnant by an athlete. You can’t get many good hotel rooms. You better have reservations for any decent restaurant. I promise the wait at Papadeux that weekend will be 3 hours. And they aren’t even that good...just famous with the kind of women who will be in Atlanta.

But nothing takes a whipping like the clubs. Having experienced a strip club(Onyx I believe) in Atlanta when pro athletes walk in I’m not looking to repeat it. I do have a little money to **** off but trust me....when the 49ers defense walks in....your money doesn’t stack up. And NFL money isn’t NBA money.

The clubs will have their A teams, double the usual cover, and no doubt violate all covid restrictions that night.....

I will be asleep soundly in my own bed most likely. I’ve seen Patrick Willis and his goons order a few platters of ones. I don’t need to know what James Harden orders. A hefty bag?

Have people outside on some Lyfe Jennings shit....

You can have the city NBA. I’ll sit this one out. I think Charlotte relaxed covid rules recently....

Default Re: She been quarantined now lil' shawty thick....

hilarious post

Part of a GQ article on groupies in Houston for the all star game once.

"The worst are the Gutter Groupies," says Brenda Thomas. She is a tall, thin woman of a decent age (48) who is all legs and poise and attitude. We meet several weeks before All-Star weekend over a too precious breakfast at Philadelphia's Lacroix restaurant at the Rittenhouse Hotel to talk about blow jobs and basketball players. Brenda is the reigning Groupie expert, thanks in part to a juicy novel she wrote, Threesome: Where Seduction, Power Basketball Collide, which she whipped off after spending five years as the personal assistant to Stephon Marbury. Marbury, as well as his wife, was none too thrilled with Thomas's literary debut, in which a vast assortment of (allegedly fictional) women spend a great deal of time on their knees, in service to the NBA.

Read some of her inside information if you want a laugh(or to bemoan the downfall of society):

https://www.gq.com/story/nba-men-women-groupies

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

3 seconds of watching.

African American culture is such a joke.

They've been best friends and accomplices for years. Unlike many of the groupies hanging out in Houston this weekend, these girls are proud to be called Groupies. They work hard at it all year—the long nights in clubs, the occasional out-of-town field trip. They have a stack of photographs to document their brushes with greatness: the girls with Mike Tyson, the girls with Nelly and Nelly's entourage, the girls with Doug E. Fresh, the old-school rapper. And so on.
    This is their sixth NBA All-Star weekend. (Except for Chermaine, who's a new addition to the group.) As usual, they're sharing a standard-size hotel room with two double beds (neither of which can be found at the moment, under the mountains of metallic debris), but they have a system down if one of them happens to score. It's an elaborate system. If one of them should deign to bring a man ("or a nice thug," says Renee) back to the room, the others cool their heels in the hotel-lobby bar until she's finished. And if it takes all night? "It never takes all night," says Danielle. "We're from New York City. We're not here to cuddle."

Apparently the 4 seasons is the spot for nba players:

"Dear God," one high-level Four Seasons employee told me, "you can't imagine what it's like when the lobby is filled with these…hooker-looking women." But to really have a chance at an encounter there, you can't arrive en masse. "Spring for dinner in the main dining room," Brenda says. "Be there waiting with a girlfriend who is equally fine, for when the players walk in."

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    3 seconds of watching.

You think 2 chainz is making videos to accurately represent anyone’s culture?

It’s supposed to be wild not realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    You think 2 chainz is making videos to accurately represent anyone’s culture?

It’s supposed to be wild not realistic.
    I hear yall when I walk past the alley and into my apartment. 2chainz is exactly how they talk and act.

That isn’t even how 2 chainz talks and acts in real life. There is a hilarious video of him running when someone was shooting though.

3 seconds of watching.

at least they're not inbreeding.

Well it may not be how he acts in real life, but he got cats mimicking him.

Part of a GQ article on groupies in Houston for the all star game once.

Read some of her inside information if you want a laugh(or to bemoan the downfall of society):

https://www.gq.com/story/nba-men-women-groupies
    The Rules, Part Three

9. Follow the bad boys. The players Groupies want most are not necessarily the most talented—or even the best looking. They're the guys who have attitude on the court. "Allen Iverson is the number one hottie," says Brenda. "He has the cutest little lips!" But Groupies also like guys who can fight, like Rasheed Wallace. "He don't have to be pretty. We like a guy who's hard on the court. I never hear women oohing and aahing over Kobe, because he's a punk. He's soft." They like Ben Wallace "because of the way he's built."

Well it may not be how he acts in real life, but he got cats mimicking him.

It’s not something I can easily explain. It isn’t as serious as you likely take it. I have white rich bankers sons at work saying “Feeding you Taco Bell but a pimp eating steak” and “Bitch that’s a no no” just off hearing this song around me:

It’s ridiculous, awful for children, ignorant, illegal, and absolutely hilarious....because it’s an act. That’s a millionaire record producer he’s not out here sending women to the trauma center.

Its just an outlandish funny song anyone without a stick up their ass can laugh at under the right circumstances.

You can call it culture....or just laugh at it for what it is.

It really isn’t to be taken serious.

in response to the OP, I remember all star weekend in phoenix as a teen. it was cool to check out all the stuff they had set up downtown, but i agree, it was insufferable to get into some places. parking/ restaurants, etc.

this all star event will probably be worse given it's condensed.

By the way please listen to that entire song and report back. I’d like to learn who you are and that’s as good a way as any. Some people laugh at gorilla pimp and some don’t get it. I wonder which you are. I’ve been playing it for people to get their reaction for what feels like 20 years now.

It’s not something I can easily explain. It isn’t as serious as you likely take it. I have white rich bankers sons at work saying “Feeding you Taco Bell but a pimp eating steak” and “Bitch that’s a no no” just off hearing this song around me:

It’s ridiculous, awful for children, ignorant, illegal, and absolutely hilarious....because it’s an act. That’s a millionaire record producer he’s not out here sending women to the trauma center.

Its just an outlandish funny song anyone without a stick up their ass can laugh at under the right circumstances.

You can call it culture....or just laugh at it for what it is.

It really isn’t to be taken serious.
    It is serious.

I live amongst it. Ghetto culture exists. It's not a "myth".

And if you dont take it serious you're liable to get jumped, robbed, or worse.