Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Warriors versus Lakers

steph gonna embarrass LeBran again tonight?

Default Re: Warriors versus Lakers

Great thread.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by sundizz View Post
    Again? When did steph ever embrace bron? All i remember is bron absolutely humiliating steph in 16 finals

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Again? When did steph ever embrace bron? All i remember is bron absolutely humiliating steph in 16 finals
    Amnesia and selective memory related to Curry is a symptom of PCTSD. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by sundizz View Post
    There's always a chance Marc Gasol will step up and save him.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    Amnesia and selective memory related to Curry is a symptom of PCTSD. Just saying.
    Soooo 2016 didn't happen? Who has selective memory now?

And curry never embarrassed bron. Kd maybe did a little

Good college starter

Soooo 2016 didn't happen? Who has selective memory now?

And curry never embarrassed bron. Kd maybe did a little
    I remember many things happened in 2016. A certain player got his coach fired if I recall correctly. I wonder what caused that?

3-time NBA All-Star

I remember many things happened in 2016. A certain player got his coach fired if I recall correctly. I wonder what caused that?
    Not sure. All i remember is bron blocking stepf for like the 8th time that series and then yelling and berating steph like a bitch. Oh and steph did nothing about because of course he couldn't anything about it.

Good college starter

Not sure. All i remember is bron blocking stepf for like the 8th time that series and then yelling and berating steph like a bitch. Oh and steph did nothing about because of course he couldn't anything about it.
    I remember the play immediately after one such theatrical staredown after a block that saw Steph stripping the ball from the inferior player for the umpteenth time. But the refs had to step in and foul Steph out of the game because it would have been too embarrassing for the manufactured one coming so soon after his apex move and would have ruined your fond memory of the moment.
    Last edited by Stephonit; 02-28-2021 at 03:50 PM.

Same thing that caused a certain player to get his coach fired in 2014. Which in turn lead to that coach going back to the TV booth to call games.

I remember the play immediately after one such theatrical staredown after a block that saw Steph stripping the ball from the inferior player for the umpteenth time. But the refs had to step in and foul Steph out of the game because it would have been too embarrassing for the manufactured one so soon after his apex move and would have ruined your fond memory of the moment.
    Why would the refs foul out Steph when he supposedly could barely play due to injury?

Poor Steppedonshit still has PLTSD from this: https://youtu.be/xd2GCwkTd38

Thank goodness Papa KD came to save the day or Curry would only have one ring.

3-time NBA All-Star

I remember the play immediately after one such theatrical staredown after a block that saw Steph stripping the ball from the inferior player for the umpteenth time. But the refs had to step in and foul Steph out of the game because it would have been too embarrassing for the manufactured one coming so soon after his apex move and would have ruined your fond memory of the moment.
    Right so now we're just making shit up. Bruh honestly i Don't think i ever witnessed a star player get emasculated and embarrassed the way steph did by lebron that series. I legit kind of felt bad for steph

Right so now we're just making shit up. Bruh honestly i Don't think i ever witnessed a star player get emasculated and embarrassed the way steph did by lebron that series. I legit kind of felt bad for steph
    You can tell he’s never gotten over it. He has to pretend KD’s accomplishments count for his boy

Lmao at the steph haters, they bitch suckin dick and the haters just keep hating

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You can tell he’s never gotten over it. He has to pretend KD’s accomplishments count for his boy
    Yeah man. Steph fans are in denial something terrible. That shit was embarrassing. I don't even like steph as a player and i really felt bad for dude.