Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Where did the nickname Cashew come from?

Tough day for shew.

has this loser even logged off in the last 24 hours?

Hilarious how much I trigger you tittyboy, dust all your alts off

Poor shew thinks everyone who doesn’t like him is the same person

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

no air support or drone strikes from dollar store bigkobeshew or patrick shewing trauma team. that's heartbreaking and tasteless, coin24 invested 3 years acting in support of this foreign president he shew nothing about, in foreign politics shew never cared for. it was just the comradery for shew, he saw the simon juke left, so naturally shew sprinted right. tragically, what he doesn't know is that the very choice he takes is often crafted by design. a subtle tilt in opposing persuasion. red means go green means stop, libs man good libs man bad, covid24 yes covid24 no. is it really ones own true sub conscious anymore after enough psychosis. Lakers was his lifelong team and now Simon made the wins taste bitter. C'mon M8n!

clap along with welfarefan

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    no air support or drone strikes from dollar store bigkobeshew or patrick shewing trauma team. that's heartbreaking and tasteless, coin24 invested 3 years acting in support of this foreign president he shew nothing about, in foreign politics shew never cared for. it was just the comradery for shew, he saw the simon juke left, so naturally shew sprinted right. tragically, what he doesn't know is that the very choice he takes is often crafted by design. a subtle tilt in opposing persuasion. red means go green means stop, libs man good libs man bad, covid24 yes covid24 no. is it really ones own true sub conscious anymore after enough psychosis. Lakers was his lifelong team and now Simon made the wins taste bitter. C'mon M8n!

Rent free

What a sad fkn loser you are, log off and find a friend

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Poor shew thinks everyone who doesn’t like him is the same person

You and highweight make up 90% of the lame alts on here.

The tittyboy twins

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    You and highweight make up 90% of the lame alts on here.

The tittyboy twins
    I’m pretty open about all the other accounts I’ve ever had on here (Elmer Fudd, Sigmund Freud and Cashew24 ). If I had other accounts I’d tell you.

Shew's brain must've overloaded and got blown right away while grasping this unshakable reality. He needs more protein atm but he only gets it from munching sog de le'sao. However with some help from the welfarefan, puffing crack rock might become viable for the tough fella too.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    He made a thread 5-6 years ago that has since been deleted about a girl somewhat roasting him for having a smaller one...

Let's not forget he's into tranny p.orn - see here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post11786640

Holy crap, this is pure comedy. What a wierdo

OP, to answer your question, as I’m sure you’re aware, coin24 has a handful of insults he spams at people. “Cashew dick” used to be one of them until people started calling him cashew and he got too embarrassed to keep saying it.
    I've noticed that. Repeating the same lame insults. Funny one of his insults backfired

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    It's pretty well established Cashew's habitual self projection onto others is his coping mechanism from tragic experiences. Fonz had a great thesis on it months ago. Nobody just repeats the same awkward burns about get molested by relatives and eating semen dipped crackers over 16,000 posts. The social experience irl just doesn't exist, if it did others would have beat him to a pulp for that weird behavior. Super disturbing character but glad he's a permanent resident for the lulz.

Wow. Nailed it

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    He wouldnt stop calling every one limp ***** or baby ***** or something about *****.....so i said you're projecting cashew24....then ppl ran with it.I came up with several things on this site but i dont expect ppl to remember the 1st time they seen it so meh

this was like 2019 or 2018....The dude litterally would find a way to referene a small ***** in every single post.....it was down right strange. The man is obsessed with small penises

other things i came up with
    Mocking derozan m8 by calling him other awful spur's player names and adding m8 (example mills M8)
    bird-fed
    cashew
    lebron (constant references of lebron having 3 legs in some shape or form)
    Tadumb
    Loston
    i cant think of nothing else off the top of my head but meh i copied ppl too (the dingo,navigational efficiency,ingramham,french biyombo)
    He sounds like a child. Probably due to the child like sized pepee

Man I've seen and heard enough.
    I looke dat some old threads and I can't believe I shared the same NBA and social opinions as this guy. I even stood up for him. Then he gets triggered over being schooled on protein and now he's obsessed with me
    I'm subscribed to the cashew abuse

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post

Man I've seen and heard enough.
    I looke dat some old threads and I can't believe I shared the same NBA and social opinions as this guy. I even stood up for him. Then he gets triggered over being schooled on protein and now he's obsessed with me
    I'm subscribed to the cashew abuse
    Link to Shew’s protein meltdown?

Link to Shew’s protein meltdown?
    On the same page. Look up Manny's thread