Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: LeBron responds to Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "Never I would ever just stick to sports"

Quote Originally Posted by omarique$ View Post
    How dare a black man speak out about wanting positivity, helping his own community to succeed.
    Welcome to ish

Default Re: LeBron responds to Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "Never I would ever just stick to sports"

Quote Originally Posted by omarique$ View Post
    How dare a black man speak out about wanting positivity, helping his own community to succeed.
    Say it louder, brother !!

Now, that same UFC douchebag 'Colby Covington' is calling out LeBron again cause dude hasn't had a headline in like 5mos.

"UFC’s Colby Covington, who’s been out of the headlines since beating up woke “domestic terrorist sympathizer” Tyron Woodley back in September, came roaring back with a vengeance over the weekend when he took direct aim at LeBron James as a “stick to sports” war erupted between Chairman Bron & international soccer star Zlatan Ibrahimović.

It was Ibrahimović firing the first salvo last week when he told Bron to shut up and dribble. Bron wasn’t having it, so he fired back over the weekend with a proclamation. “I’m kind of the wrong guy to actually go at because I do my homework,” Bron Bron told the media and Zlatan.

That infuriated Covington, who announced, “I’m sick of these woke athletes and these spineless cowards like LeBron James,” after disposing of “woke” Woodley.

Covington wants to know when Bron Bron’s going to use this homework he’s done to speak up about the situation in Hong Kong where history books are being rewritten for children to be indoctrinated in school.

When are you gonna speak up about Hong Kong @KingJames? Oh that’s right, you can’t. You’re a Chinese finger puppet! You make millions playing a kids game & talk about “social justice” but have no problem paying Chinese women in sweatshops pennies to make your products. Slimeball.

https://twitter.com/ColbyCovMMA/stat...30291852201993

https://www.outkick.com/mmas-colby-c...puppet-lebron/

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Now, that same UFC douchebag 'Colby Covington' is calling out LeBron again cause dude hasn't had a headline in like 5mos.

"UFC’s Colby Covington, who’s been out of the headlines since beating up woke “domestic terrorist sympathizer” Tyron Woodley back in September, came roaring back with a vengeance over the weekend when he took direct aim at LeBron James as a “stick to sports” war erupted between Chairman Bron & international soccer star Zlatan Ibrahimović.

It was Ibrahimović firing the first salvo last week when he told Bron to shut up and dribble. Bron wasn’t having it, so he fired back over the weekend with a proclamation. “I’m kind of the wrong guy to actually go at because I do my homework,” Bron Bron told the media and Zlatan.

That infuriated Covington, who announced, “I’m sick of these woke athletes and these spineless cowards like LeBron James,” after disposing of “woke” Woodley.

Covington wants to know when Bron Bron’s going to use this homework he’s done to speak up about the situation in Hong Kong where history books are being rewritten for children to be indoctrinated in school.

When are you gonna speak up about Hong Kong @KingJames? Oh that’s right, you can’t. You’re a Chinese finger puppet! You make millions playing a kids game & talk about “social justice” but have no problem paying Chinese women in sweatshops pennies to make your products. Slimeball.

Funny how Colby is not trolling Usman after the Nigerian Nightmare snatched his soul! Poor dude has to resort to trying to remain relevant by putting his 2 cents out there.

I rule the local playground ZionDunks's Avatar

Well I mean to be fair; LeBron did shut up and dribble for China. He is an expert on social justice but when it comes to China and his wallet; the genocide in China & concentration camps over there; he’s still happy to have products made by slaves and cash checks in the billions of Chinese money, right?

I mean if we are going for honesty and want to discuss the whole story

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ZionDunks View Post
    Well I mean to be fair; LeBron did shut up and dribble for China. He is an expert on social justice but when it comes to China and his wallet; the genocide in China & concentration camps over there; he’s still happy to have products made by slaves and cash checks in the billions of Chinese money, right?

I mean if we are going for honesty and want to discuss the whole story
    China is USA's largest trading partner with 450 billion dollars of trade annually and Colby pointing the finger at Lebron. Does he boycott everything that is made in China like the iPhone ,PlayStation or most TV sets? Lebron lives in America and experienced racial profiling so it's not surprising that he would speak on issues he personally experienced.
    Colby is trolling for clicks and followers since he is not relevant in the fight game.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

You guys realize Colby would **** lebron up right?

He's giving up 100 pounds easy and he would have LeFlop crumpled.

LeBron would stiff arm that Colby and Colby would crumble like MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post

Stop reading these poor blogger writings appealing to the emotional side of whatever topic, the reason why Ibrahimovic's opinion is valid is shown in the blog you post: narrative creation and athletes doing political battles through the media, with one athlete directly misquoting a previous statement by the other and using it to claim hypocrisy.
    People used to criticize the general American public for cheering on one of two political parties like it's a sports team/athlete, well you're making that shit literal.

"Fired the first salvo"

"Told Lebron to shut up and dribble".

That narrative was created by Lebron himself under a pretense that people have no business telling athletes that they don't like politics in sports, IIRC it was from a racial perspective.
    This is different though, Ibrahimovich is an athlete himself and that his statement was that all regular people of "status" shouldn't meddle in politics, himself included, probably one of the three most recognizable soccer players over the last 15 years. There is no shot at Lebron, he just gave his own general opinion when asked a question.

In regards to China, the dude really will say whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    You guys realize Colby would **** lebron up right?

He's giving up 100 pounds easy and he would have LeFlop crumpled.
    You realize LeBron is 100x times richer than him. Money talks, I am more concerned about LeBron sending hits at him.

Colby's not wrong, retards.

Decent college freshman

Zlatan and Colby are misguided dudes.

I'm glad that LeBron speaks out on things that matter to him.

He also doesn't have to care about Muslims in China. It's funny how right wingers are all of sudden pretending to care about Muslims being persecuted.