Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron responds to Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "Never I would ever just stick to sports"

LeWisdom riling up his usual candidates on this calm and beautiful Saturday morn

But only after keeping them occupied all Friday night, glued to the 540p delayed stream, seething and pissing over another smoooooooth buttery Lakers dub.

Mr Weekend ruiner does it again

Decent college freshman

Default Re: LeBron responds to Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "Never I would ever just stick to sports"

My respect for King James just went up even more.

Lebron's PR delivery is always beautiful poetry, just as the Goat's should be. The precision, the subtle facial expressions.

Just enough to simmer the pot keeping thumbs tapping but never enough to overcook and get fined. 18 years and not once gone full Mark Cuban.

Even on brink of boiling he ballets through and dropped one of the greatest subliminal ethers in sports history

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    Lebron's PR delivery is always beautiful poetry, just as the Goat's should be. The precision, the subtle facial expressions.

Just enough to simmer the pot keeping thumbs tapping but never enough to overcook and get fined. 18 years and not once gone full Mark Cuban.

Even on brink of boiling he ballets through and dropped one of the greatest subliminal ethers in sports history

this must really burn users like cashew24 and welfarefan the worst. 2010 join dates to brans 2011 speech, 40k more posts to brans 4 rings, low income government housing to brans oceanside throwaways always vacant. 10 years is a long time, enough to get a law or medical degree. nevertheless, beep beep beep there goes brans money machine. beep beep beep there goes the garbage truck hauling off Welfare8's community trash. same truck waking everyone up with the same problems as it was 10 years ago.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

I have Zero issues with Athletes giving political views. Lebron is just not very intelligent off the court though and his takes are usually cringe worthy. Let smart men like Kareem do the Talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    this must really burn users like cashew24 and welfarefan the worst. 2010 join dates to brans 2011 speech, 40k more posts to brans 4 rings, low income government housing to brans oceanside throwaways always vacant. 10 years is a long time, enough to get a law or medical degree. nevertheless, beep beep beep there goes brans money machine. beep beep beep there goes the garbage truck hauling off Welfare8's community trash. same truck waking everyone up with the same problems as it was 10 years ago.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by jmcwilliams View Post
    I have Zero issues with Athletes giving political views. Lebron is just not very intelligent off the court though and his takes are usually cringe worthy. Let smart men like Kareem do the Talking.
    This. Lebron just adds to the noise.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post

LeLeader
    Honestly one of the main things i thought bron was much better at than mj was his stance on social issues. He lost that with the whole china shit though. It's easy to stand up when it's acceptable and there's no consequences. What do you do when you have everything to lose though? Bron lost all my respect after china. In my eyes he's no better than mj who I've never respected as a man.

He's basically illiterate, can barely type a sentence, and supported literal criminal Hillary Clinton hahahaha

This guy is a fvcking train wreck hahahahaha

Lucky he can collude and was chosen to be the manufactured star of the league

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    No. He is literally quoted in the image OP posted you illiterate dipshit.
    We all know Lebron is an illiterate moron you stupid f*ckface.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    My respect for King James just went up even more.
    King of what? King of Flops.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    We all know Lebron is an illiterate moron you stupid f*ckface.
    LeBron is Einstein compared to you, Chewing.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    LeBron is Einstein compared to you, Chewing.
    I've gone to college, he hasn't.

And you? You haven't left the house in the last two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I've gone to college, he hasn't.

And you? You haven't left the house in the last two years.
    Ironic accusation coming from the guy who’s too obese to make it out of his bed.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Ironic accusation coming from the guy who’s too obese to make it out of his bed.

If you got out of the house more, you wouldn't have to use the same old recycled insult you always use. The sun is our friend. It's good for the skin. It may even take your acne away. It won't help your virginity though. You need more than the sun to cure that disease.