Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Hornets @ Warriors - Draymond Green has 17 assists with fourth quarter to go

wow

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Hornets @ Warriors - Draymond Green has 17 assists with fourth quarter to go

17 assists
    11 points
    10 rebounds

Draymond Green

Default Re: Hornets @ Warriors - Draymond Green has 17 assists with fourth quarter to go

A poor man's Westbrook.

Please hand his teammate another kids choice award already

Banned

He is the real MVP of the Warriors, and that says a lot coming from someone who hates Draymond more than anyone.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    i won't sit here and lie guys, this made me spit out my milk

NBA sixth man of the year

Draymond has always been the best player on the Durant less warriors. Its similar to how Manu Ginobili was the best player on spurs from 2005-2011

Draymond ended with 19 assists tonight, defense is goat level as well. Best player on 73 win team. Every thing traces back to Draymond pretty much.

Great game from Draymond. I can see the virgins are already flocking here, which can only be good news for the Warriors.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    He is the real MVP of the Warriors, and that says a lot coming from someone who hates Draymond more than anyone.
    Exactly, how the league has been ran now up until the bubble screwed things up.

2015: Draymond defeats Lebron in finals
    2016: Draymond suspended or would of beat lebron 4-1
    2017\18: Draymond defeats Lebron in finals
    2019: Kawhi defeats Draymond in finals

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Great game from Draymond. I can see the virgins are already flocking here, which can only be good news for the Warriors.
    I'm just happy you flocked back to ISH after Curry's 18 month hiatus. We're numba one Euro Warriors fans, ISH need more real Warrior fans like us

Local High School Star

Probably my favorite player of the era. Draygod.

Good college starter

I wonder if the PCTSD victims that are engaging in their pathetic attempts at trolling realize how crazy and unhinged they look? We may need to deem this an adjunct PCTSD therapy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by welfarefan View Post
    I'm just happy you flocked back to ISH after Curry's 18 month hiatus. We're numba one Euro Warriors fans, ISH need more real Warrior fans like us
    I was gone from ish for two years. Unfortunately for you Simon, you can't understand that since your entire life revolves around this place.

yikes

Kids choice award>>finals mvp
    Scoring title>>> total playoff points