Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it me

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Is it me

Gif reaction

Default Re: Is it me

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00 View Post
    Or is this the worst season of bball in recent history?

Seems like everyone is too cool to play defense. Lazy on offense just chuck 3s go ISO. Some dudes don't even give a ****; 3v1 on the break-->pull up for trey because why not you get paid 30 mill who's gonna bench you?

It looks like pick up game half the time. You'd think with a shortened season players' intensity would be higher. Execution would be on point.

Guess not.
    Seems like everyone is too cool to play defense.
    False. At one point it was better than every Lakers team defense in history except for the 1952 Lakers relative to league average.

The defense is now tied with the 2000 Lakers and above every Lakers team EVER except for the 1952 Lakers.

Lazy on offense just chuck 3s go ISO. Some dudes don't even give a ****; 3v1 on the break-->pull up for trey because why not you get paid 30 mill who's gonna bench you?
    Yes I do get your point. The offense is so concerning. Right now its ranked 18th relative to league average.

I really hope that they can *somehow* fix the offensive sets by the playoffs. They are not winning the championship with that god awful offense.