Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Harden is better than Wade

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Harden and Wade both played very similar styles ~ ie PnR spam with a live dribble from the top. Wade did that all the time he was notorious for splitting the trap. I've been watching Harden's vision and passing skill and it's simply better than Wade's. He's perhaps the best lob thrower of all time and has an instant spidey sense for who is open at any given moment. It also helps he moves slow and with great change of pace while Wade was just balls to the wall, Harden takes his time and dissects. And of course the shooting matters a ton too since he's a total sniper while Wade... wasn't.
    Yeah but my point is Wade’s lineups didnt have 3-4 highly capable snipers camping the line at all times like Harden’s always have. Plus the era was slower. So in terms of comparing their offense by team rank or season totals or whatever is inappropriate. If you feel Harden passes the eye test better thats fine, but any statistical justification is “problematic.”

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Fair enough, I'm not going to argue for wade. I don't even like the guy. I don't see how Shaq's production in 2006 was that much better then Dwight in 2015 though. Shaq demanded more attention but that's about it.
    Dwight brings massive negative intangibles. It's why he's been on like 8 teams in the past 10 years.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    Harden has three times as many First Team All-NBA selections and an MVP.

Nuff said.

Game 7, championship on the line, who are you taking? Prime Wade or Prime Harden?

Quote Originally Posted by jayfan View Post
    Game 7, championship on the line, who are you taking? Prime Wade or Prime Harden?

Iverson

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Nothing harden is doing with the nets is unusual. We already know harden is a regular season god. He can turn any team into a 50 win team even if it's filled with shit role players.

For 1 playoff run or 1 playoff series? You take Wade. We will see if Harden ever changes that perception of him in playoffs, it will be hard while playing with Durant. I'm sure Harden will emerge into Durant's sidekick during playoffs and big moments.
    Nope.

Harden is better in general. Wade had the benefit of playing with better players for most of his career. He was still great though.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by jayfan View Post

Harden duh.

Wade struggled with durability but a healthy Wade is comfortably better than Harden. Anyone who saw him play would agree.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    Harden duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post

the heat would have zero rings during the heatles era if you swapped out harden for wade

get a grip OP