Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Nuggets with a 4 on 1 break down 2, everyone spots up at 3 point line

Default Re: Nuggets with a 4 on 1 break down 2, everyone spots up at 3 point line

Clearly they did not want the game to go overtime

Default Re: Nuggets with a 4 on 1 break down 2, everyone spots up at 3 point line

Hahahhaha todays league

So glad they weren't rewarded for being such failures

Pure dumb basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Clearly they did not want the game to go overtime
    Clearly they're just ****ing stupid

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165 View Post
    They could have gone for an alleyoop to porter jr for OT. But instead of going closer to the hoop all 3 nuggets players moved outside the three.

I bet some dumb asses are defending this because 3 > 2 and analytics or some BS.

I take it back. Finally everyone agrees that the entire team spotting up for three instead of someone cutting for a layup was retarded in this situation.
    Last edited by Marchesk; 02-26-2021 at 03:18 AM.

https://streamable.com/7053wi

Sir Charles was right

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk View Post
    I bet some dumb asses are defending this because 3 > 2 and analytics or some BS.

I take it back. Finally everyone agrees that the entire team spotting up for three instead of someone cutting for a layup was retarded in this situation.
    This may be one of the first times I'm proud of the posters on this forum lol

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

If I was their coach I would have benched every single last one of the players that stood at that three point line for five games. Not even kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob View Post
    If I was their coach I would have benched every single last one of the players that stood at that three point line for five games. Not even kidding.
    Can’t blame you, that was one of the worst things I’ve ever seen in basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG View Post
    https://streamable.com/7053wi

Sir Charles was right

I don't even understand what Chuck said. Can someone translate his southern talk?

Last edited by DoctorP; 02-26-2021 at 04:48 AM.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I saw a meme about this when I woke up and saved it to remind myself to see if its true before making a topic about it.

This is exactly the situation I meant when id say 3 point ball is making people lose their common sense.

3>2 is true in math.....which means nothing in the many many many times it isnt during basketball.

The shot you can almost always make > the more valuable shot you miss 60-65% of the time. And this bullshit league and 3 point first style has seeped so deep into these young morons they pass out of layups for 3s......with the gotdamn game on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob View Post
    But if that is what the coach teaches, then what?

Yeah MPJ fkd up be at least he recognized it and meh he's only 22.He wont do it again.I did dumb sht at 22 too.We'll take him if the nuggets dont want him gladly

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    Yeah MPJ fkd up be at least he recognized it and meh he's only 22.He wont do it again.I did dumb sht at 22 too.We'll take him if the nuggets dont want him gladly
    He didn't recognize it. He said in an interview after the game that had they scored, noone would talk about it.

If the Nuggets don't want him, Wannamaker 1:1 trade make it happen. Defender that Nuggets need.