Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Post-Bran ball survivors appreciation thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Like Kevin Love...who Bron mentally abused too
    Literally no one has been more mentally fucked by LeBron than you. I'm pretty sure you're gonna off yourself, if he wins one more title.

College superstar

Why is it that Lebron's teammates decline over time playing with him. The timeline is like 2-4 years and the teammates worsen to the point that everyone will get blamed and Lebron will decide to call up a new set of stars to team up with?

In bran ball, everyone just turns into utility. Bran wins because he can dominate ball control and statpad at the expense of this teammates. The team just get programmed to be recipients who have to shoot when Lebron passes the ball to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Like Kevin Love...who Bron mentally abused too
    Not only was Love perenially injured from Bran ball like Wade when Dwyane was completely fine in 2011 when he wasnt playing Bran ball. He became the face of mental health recognition/illness in the NBA post Bran ball. Poor fella.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG View Post
    Not only was Love perenially injured from Bran ball like Wade when Dwyane was completely fine in 2011 when he wasnt playing Bran ball. He became the face of mental health recognition/illness in the NBA post Bran ball. Poor fella.

On Monday, through two separate outlets, he elaborated on a Nov. 5 panic attack where Love said he felt like he was dying.

During the second half of a game against Atlanta, Love bolted back to the locker room, “running from room to room, like I was looking for something I couldn’t find,” he wrote in the essay. He eventually collapsed on the locker room floor before he was taken to the Cleveland Clinic.

It was terrifying,” Love said in an ESPN story published Monday. “Like I was having a heart attack. I was very scared. I really felt like I was going to die in that moment.”
    LeBron makes his teammates feel like their dying.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    On Monday, through two separate outlets, he elaborated on a Nov. 5 panic attack where Love said he felt like he was dying.

During the second half of a game against Atlanta, Love bolted back to the locker room, “running from room to room, like I was looking for something I couldn’t find,” he wrote in the essay. He eventually collapsed on the locker room floor before he was taken to the Cleveland Clinic.

LeBron makes his teammates feel like their dying.
    What about his coaches?

When Tyronn Lue stepped away from the Cleveland Cavaliers for two weeks in March, he said he was experiencing “chest pains and other troubling symptoms, compounded by a loss of sleep,” and that “there have been no conclusions as to what the exact issue is.” Cleveland’s coach now knows he was suffering from anxiety, and he claimed recently that he was feeling much better after changing his diet and being placed on medication.
    Bran

ball

NBA sixth man of the year

What about his coaches?

Bran

ball
    His teammates and his coaches want to kill themselves when they are around him.

Or Irving just demands a trade from him

Now Brandon Ingram is taking shots at him

Nobody likes Lebron it seems.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Why is it that Lebron's teammates decline over time playing with him. The timeline is like 2-4 years and the teammates worsen to the point that everyone will get blamed and Lebron will decide to call up a new set of stars to team up with?

In bran ball, everyone just turns into utility. Bran wins because he can dominate ball control and statpad at the expense of this teammates. The team just get programmed to be recipients who have to shoot when Lebron passes the ball to them.
    You are mentally ill.

Nice thread. Don't forget Derrick Rose, who Lebron kicked out of Cleveland while he was struggling with injury, only to return to elite level in 2018/19 for the Wolves and 2019/20 for the Pistons. If Lebron wasnt such an insecure ring chasing bitch, and he actually waited for DRose to get over his injury issue for the playoffs in 2018, maybe he wouldn't have stood exactly zero chances in the finals.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

He used to pound the ball at the top of the 3 point line back in the Cavs days and just drain precious time off the clock while 9 other players stood still waiting for him to predictably rush the hoop or clank an out of rhythm 3. When he drove as a teammate you'd be routinely expected to catch the hot potato and sink it with no time left or you'd be trade block material. Is this still how he plays all these years later!?

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    He used to pound the ball at the top of the 3 point line back in the Cavs days and just drain precious time off the clock while 9 other players stood still waiting for him to predictably rush the hoop or clank an out of rhythm 3. When he drove as a teammate you'd be routinely expected to catch the hot potato and sink it with no time left or you'd be trade block material. Is this still how he plays all these years later!?
    https://twitter.com/Chatnigga101/sta...88101065400320

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Wow.... Can't say I'm surprised though

Honesty, why does he pound the rock like this...Still....hes so god damn stupid

He doesn't do it to run the clock....I see him doing it like this, where they're down...or earlier way earlier in games.

I understand controlling pace and all that, but it's just cancer ball

Ps...how does someone get locked up by Bertans?hahahaha

He is a siv hahahhahha

Dear Bran, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
    I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2much_knowledge View Post
    D) Me
    Who da fook is this guy

College superstar