Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: is pressure piling on Frankie Vogel?

Idk if it's just the age of technology/instant gratification, but the lack of patience people have today is laughable. The guy just helped coach the team to a title 4 months ago, and now people want him out 30 games into the next season because the team's on a losing streak with AD out? Give me a fcking break

If Vogel's job isn't safe less than half a season after winning a title, how could you justify any coach in the league keeping their job? Should the 29 non winning teams fire their coach every season?

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Idk if it's just the age of technology/instant gratification, but the lack of patience people have today is laughable. The guy just helped coach the team to a title 4 months ago, and now people want him out 30 games into the next season because the team's on a losing streak with AD out? Give me a fcking break

If Vogel's job isn't safe less than half a season after winning a title, how could you justify any coach in the league keeping their job? Should the 29 non winning teams fire their coach every season?
    And now you have finally arrived at the conclusion of how your casual modern day sports fan thinks. If a team wins a title, it was because of the best player on said team and no other reason. If a team doesn't do well, it's the coach's or supporting cast's fault. It's not exclusive to one player and it's not exclusive to one sport. This is your modern day American sports fan. ESPN and casual sports writers have made sure of it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Oh, so it's Vogals fault now hahahaha

LeBlame is on fire...as usual

Always someone's else fault when it's not going well.
    Always his doing when its going well.

This guy hahahahaha
    yeah.. similar to tom brady

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Oh, so it's Vogals fault now hahahaha

LeBlame is on fire...as usual

Always someone's else fault when it's not going well.
    Always his doing when its going well.

This guy hahahahaha

And you are the other side of the coin.

If a team wins the title and you don't approve of the star player, it's never anything he did, he just had lucky surroundings.

What I'm saying is this, most of you casual fans just shape your world view around your beliefs about individual star players. You aren't a sports fan. You and the people on the other side of the coin are lost souls that have no meaning in your lives. I pity your very existence.

Quote Originally Posted by clipps View Post
    He'll probably be LeBron's next scapegoat now that AD's injured.
    This.

College superstar

Yeah, everyone's going to be blamed except Lebron.

Just interesting that Lebron's teams have a maximum life of 2-4years. Team mates decline after the 2nd season usually. Why is that?

He won a ring his first year coaching them. I think he will be alright. Stevens should worry about his job though, that's all I'm saying.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    He won a ring his first year coaching them. I think he will be alright. Stevens should worry about his job though, that's all I'm saying.
    Normally stevens should worry but this is the celtics and it looks like they will ride with him til the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Normally stevens should worry but this is the celtics and it looks like they will ride with him til the end.
    Which is the mistake to be quiet honest with you. That Princeton offense isn't made for Superstars.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    Which is the mistake to be quiet honest with you. That Princeton offense isn't made for Superstars.
    Agreed. The response time to see that for brad himself and the celtics as an organization has been quite slow