Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Joe Harris trade ideas

Nah, Joe is here to stay. He is a pure SHOOTER. The level of shooting where he can really make defenses pay for helping off him and that's invaluable. Plus he moves better than people probably give him credit for. He just needs to up his defensive intensity to fullest with the obvious title aspirations they have.

They'll find a way to get a defensive big on the market. They still have some money they can use.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

F*ck off, we're not trading Joe

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Nah, Joe is here to stay. He is a pure SHOOTER. The level of shooting where he can really make defenses pay for helping off him and that's invaluable. Plus he moves better than people probably give him credit for. He just needs to up his defensive intensity to fullest with the obvious title aspirations they have.

They'll find a way to get a defensive big on the market. They still have some money they can use.
    You were never a Nets fan though! Weren't you rooting for Houston not long ago?

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    You were never a Nets fan though! Weren't you rooting for Houston not long ago?
    Someone screenshot this. The Special One telling me about which teams I follow.

I'm a player fan, and Harden happens to be on a title contending team alongside one of my other favorite players in the league to watch. Oh and I've lived in Brooklyn for the last 6 years. Seems like a pretty easy call, champ.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Someone screenshot this. The Special One telling me about which teams I follow.

I'm a player fan, and Harden happens to be on a title contending team alongside one of my other favorite players in the league to watch. Oh and I've lived in Brooklyn for the last 6 years. Seems like a pretty easy call, champ.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah keep singing the same song, you sound like a broken record buddy!

You want me to go over this again?

Ok kids, grab a chair and let's go over everything again.

My first Avy was (Monta/Curry) I was huge on Monta back then and just like you, I was a player fan. However, things changed. I followed the Nets a lot because of Kidd (my favorite player ever) and Deron Williams (my favorite point guard at the time). I also was following the Spurs because Tim Duncan is my second favorite player of all time. Now I am a Canadian and I live in the Grand Toronto AREA (GTA). I am a Toronto fan first.

Not my fault in 2015 Three of the teams I was following found themselves in the CONFERENCE FINAL. And this how the "hate started".
    Warriors faced the Spurs and Cavaliers faced the Raptors. I had some fun with y'all idiots

I started posting on this forum in 2011. So the bandwagon comments are irrelevant. None of these teams were doing anything in 2011.

All the guys I mentioned above are out of the league. So my interest in the Nets, Warriors, Spurs has died down. If you understand what I mean.

RAPTORS NATION IS THE ONLY NATION I REP SINCE 2011 until NOW.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Joe Harris is a mini Klay Thompson and a fringe all-star impact wise..

why would they trade him?