4yrs Domantas Sabonis

Backups
    G TJ McConnell - out
    G Aaron Holiday
    G/F Jeremy Lamb - out
    F Doug McDermott
    F Justin Holiday
    C Goga Bitadze - out

Sumner and Sampson play off the bench regularly as well. Justin Holiday is only 30 year old on the roster.

https://www.espn.com/nba/team/roster...indiana-pacers

Pacers were riddled with injuries last season and only had like 5 returning players from the previous season. They still managed to get 4th seed above 76ers. If fully healthy for the playoffs, Pacers could go all 2004 Pistons.

High School Starter mentallooser's Avatar

Default Re: Pacers are underrated

It is our time...

Sumner dude played well against the warriors. I didnt even know him but he looked good in the open court

Was recently thinking about about how the current Pacers compare to the 2004 Pistons, talent wise they are similar but the difference is that the Pistons are the best in the league in one aspect of basketball which is defense which gave them an edge back then and the superb chemistry on both ends.

Pacers obviously has long ways to go with the new personnel but they could definitely surprise some people if healthy and once chemistry develops.

Honestly, i was expecting the pacers to tank and rebuild but i guess i just underestimated them. They have a better record than the heat and the raptors rn but I don't think they'll be contenders in the postseason, despite having sabonis and warren.

This type of roster is talented but just kind of lags behind in today’s league. There are playoff teams who are 1st round exits with a better duo than sabonis/brogdon and also have good help around their 2 stars so Indiana doesn’t have a great advantage there.

I’m a bit worried once warren comes back there’s going be some chemistry issues as now your 3rd and 4th options are on ball scorers, not ideal roster construction. Turner is very nice to round out the starting lineup tbf which most teams don’t have.

Finally ready for that playoff push after getting LeVert back