Default If Lebron or AD been taking banned substance, would Lakers 2020 title be revoked?

Just a hypothetical scenario. Lets say they outright admits and it's 100% proven that they were taking banned performance enhancers during the run, what would happen to the title? Also, same scenario but instead of Lebron or AD, what if it's a lesser player like....JR Smith?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: If Lebron or AD been taking banned substance, would Lakers 2020 title be revoked?

No more than Rashard Lewis PED suspension takes the Magic’s conference winning banner. I don’t think there’s any mechanism to remove a championship. It isn’t college. Not that their bs matters in the real world either. They can say the Fab 5 or Reggie Bush’s USC teams don’t count but....it happened. We remember it. What real world impact does stripping them of anything even have?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: If Lebron or AD been taking banned substance, would Lakers 2020 title be revoked?

Nobody cared in the first place. NBA drew all time bad ratings. It's not real basketball anymore.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Nobody cared in the first place. NBA drew all time bad ratings. It's not real basketball anymore.
    Is the Kentucky derby real horse racing? They had their lowest ratings in 50 years.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Is the Kentucky derby real horse racing? They had their lowest ratings in 50 years.