Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Sixers agree on deal with Doc Rivers

Quote Originally Posted by francesco totti View Post
    Because we saw Kawhi choked, and not all the blame should go to Rivers. KAWHIT has a big share of the blame load as well.
    Kawhi had 36 points in game 5 and doc managed the game terribly to close it out. Paul George had 35 points in game 6 and Doc coached the game terribly to close it out. Game 7 they fired Doc. Its also not Kawhi's fault that Doc choked a 3-1 lead in 2015 and that wasn't in the bubble either, so no excuse. Kawhi just won a finals MVP in 2019, doc hasn't won in 12 years.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15 View Post
    Because of the issue of black coaches not being hired and ESPN making a issue of him being fired
    Yeah and players wanting a black coach, doc is savvy enough speaker. Not because he's an actual good coach.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA ITS a FIVE YEAR DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Gentry to join Doc. HAHAHAH ANOTHER TERRIBLE COACH

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Just happy its not D'antoni. Doc, welcome to philly

Hes the best black coach in the league, hes definitely going to get a job somewhere. The blacks will push for this to happen, and there will be GMs falling for this.

Forgot if it was here or somewhere else...probably somewhere else cause of all you idiots , but I think it's well put that Doc is a great player coach as he advocates for them and such...which makes them like him. However, as an actual coach, he sucks. Absolutely awful in comparison to many coaches out there. Only reason he has any championships is because of Thibodeau's defensive schemes and having an absolutely stacked team...which he still underachieved with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog View Post
    Forgot if it was here or somewhere else...probably somewhere else cause of all you idiots , but I think it's well put that Doc is a great player coach as he advocates for them and such...which makes them like him. However, as an actual coach, he sucks. Absolutely awful in comparison to many coaches out there. Only reason he has any championships is because of Thibodeau's defensive schemes and having an absolutely stacked team...which he still underachieved with.

I keep hearing good player coach and then I ask you how? who? His clipper players (JJ Redick) have talked about how cancerous the Doc lockerooms are. Doc is known to have favorites and its shown in all of his teams (Austin Rivers, Montrell etc.). I dont think hes got the players coach thing exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Can doc finally do what he didn't do for the clippers in the last 7 years? Like leading them past the second round?
    Probably, since it's not the Clippers.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac View Post
    I keep hearing good player coach and then I ask you how? who? His clipper players (JJ Redick) have talked about how cancerous the Doc lockerooms are. Doc is known to have favorites and its shown in all of his teams (Austin Rivers, Montrell etc.). I dont think hes got the players coach thing exactly.
    His lockerrooms are cancerous because of lack of discipline because he's a players coach.