Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Crybaby Bald Boy (Clippers Owner) is FURIOUS at EVERYONE

I love when ISH's losers band around each other to try and take down the bully (me). I will always be above you loser jizz rags.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    as you can see, business as usual on ISH, he's going around pretending he's not ISH's jizzrag, unfortunately for him every thread of his results in being bullied
    I love coming back and surprising him, like he's suddenly getting comfortable on here and then I just come out of nowhere and slap his bitch ass back to reality

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear View Post
    I love coming back and surprising him, like he's suddenly getting comfortable on here and then I just come out of nowhere and slap his bitch ass back to reality

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Ballmer grew tired of spending all this money on a high-priced coaching staff that wasn’t listening to the high-priced analytics staff to play Zubac over Harrell
    That had to eat him up.

Say what you want about Ballmer... the guy was a technology pioneer, a brilliant fellow that understood the concept of metrics and analytics. To have these BLM coaches just ignore all the data, facts, and context and play an inferior, albeit african american player over a white player is disgraceful. Montrezz is and was a total joke. A meme ben wallace.

If I were Steve? I'd be flipping my lid too.

This was his golden opportunity at a ring.

I usually hit open layups

None of these changes will make Clippers any better. Team needs a leader......

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac View Post
    Look at this french puccy (engrained his genes). Dont you have to shave your mothers hairy smelly puss? Loser boy
    Man you are getting lazy

Ballmer and West (he's still there right?) are easily one of the best upper managements in the NBA. The talent/asset turnaround from the Griffin/CP3 years was pretty spectacular. It didn't work out this year but wait till they get a bunch of good role players in there. I mean did anyone really even hear of any of the players on their team other than PG, Kawhi, and Lou? We did because we follow closer than most fans but damn...that supporting cast is weak af. I mean...the PG trade looks awful in hindsight but at the time, people were calling it an instant Chip and still them and the Lakers were the only teams truly favored to win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog View Post
    Ballmer and West (he's still there right?) are easily one of the best upper managements in the NBA. The talent/asset turnaround from the Griffin/CP3 years was pretty spectacular. It didn't work out this year but wait till they get a bunch of good role players in there. I mean did anyone really even hear of any of the players on their team other than PG, Kawhi, and Lou? We did because we follow closer than most fans but damn...that supporting cast is weak af. I mean...the PG trade looks awful in hindsight but at the time, people were calling it an instant Chip and still them and the Lakers were the only teams truly favored to win it all.

What? Everyone was talking about how stacked their bench is. How the team last year gave the warriors a fight and it was just awesome ROLE PLAYERS. Now its not enough? Dont try and change the narrative now that they got embarassed. It was all "Clippers are deep, Lakers are not" talk.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Look at all these Clipper fans admitting their team would have rolled over to LeLakeshow: https://www.reddit.com/r/LAClippers/..._watching_the/

Firing Doc is the correct choice. The head coach is supposed to be the leader, make correct rotation changes and do X & Os. Doc provided none of those things.