Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: AD: I will *follow* LeBron to more finals

The thing is, bran is going to retire already after like 5 years at the most.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Educating people? That’s quality content right there.

If my kids teacher teaches him that 4+4 is 8 but decides a month later 4+4 is 6 and argues both like unquestionable fact.....he’s not an educator. He needs to go back to school himself and learn the material he’s trying to teach. You don’t have valid opinions. You have targets. And your “opinions” are whatever they have to be to fashion an attack on the target at the moment.

There is no new information on Kareem from 40 years ago to make him suddenly better or worse than Magic. None of which even relates to your original point that one of the GOAT one on one scorers has to have shots created for him just because he wasn’t a primary ball handler at 7’3”. He played like he was a big man and didn’t do what modern tall guys do and make up for A lack of polished handles by exploiting lax modern dribbling rules. The tall kids now can carry and travel so they can attack out of the face up more and be guards easier. That’s the cool approach. That whole “**** the big man” mentality is one reason the game we came up on changed so much.

Kids(and apparently middle aged fanatics) would rather see 11 dribbles before a shot than appreciate fundamentals like positioning, the post up and repost, kickouts, and two man games that both involve the entire team working as one and won a lot of rings. Playing clever polished ball around the basket makes one “birdfed” even when he’s goat tier reliable for late game shot creation.

But of course your pining for the old ways and love of fundamentals are just another momentary argument put together to hit a target and not a real stance....so I can’t expect you to keep to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Educating people? That’s quality content right there.

If my kids teacher teaches him that 4+4 is 8 but decides a month later 4+4 is 6 and argues both like unquestionable fact.....he’s not an educator. He needs to go back to school himself and learn the material he’s trying to teach. You don’t have valid opinions. You have targets. And your “opinions” are whatever they have to be to fashion an attack on the target at the moment.

There is no new information on Kareem from 40 years ago to make him suddenly better or worse than Magic. None of which even relates to your original point that one of the GOAT one on one scorers has to have shots created for him just because he wasn’t a primary ball handler at 7’3”. That whole “**** the big man” mentality is one reason the game we came up on changed so much.

Kids(and apparently middle aged fanatics) would rather see 11 dribbles before a shot than appreciate fundamentals like positioning, the post up and repost, kickouts, and two man games that both involve the entire team working as one and won a lot of rings. Playing clever polished ball around the basket makes one “birdfed” even when he’s goat tier reliable for late game shot creation.

But of course your pining for the old ways and love of fundamentals are just another momentary argument put together to hit a target and not a real stance....so I can’t expect you to keep to it.

You did in a topic you created on Kareem and AD being birdfed products of the playmakers on their teams:

It was your topic on ADs birdfed nature shedding light on Kareem. It was stupid but you said it.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

keyword follow
    That doesn't make AD look bad either. LeBron is a living legend and is Davis' mentor. It's called due respect.

I usually hit open layups

Hmm 9 rings....LeChamp will be in his 40’s.

I will follow

Jokic Stan

Kblaze just shitting on the resident ISH psychopath 3ball...

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    he's posting shit from years ago despite me reversing my stance on bigs vs ball-dominators and making hundreds of posts since about this new education

kblaze is a fake news troll.. just like the Dems trying to make it seem like tax-loss carry forwards are illegal and not standard GAAP
    no dude. he completely decapitated you in one clean swing. you're the one who always hates and flip-flops based on your agenda.

clean decapitation.

Game

Set

Match

Now even the LeHaters have no excuse. Their god literally said that he will follow LeBron

I got a cake for 3ball

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball r Us View Post
    Hmm 9 rings....LeChamp will be in his 40’s.
    The ageless one