Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anthony Davis

18 36.00%
  • Giannis

32 64.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anthony Davis or Giannis

Pick 1. Most people laughed at AD>Giannis last summer. AD has proven he is a better player and winner this season.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Default Re: Anthony Davis or Giannis

AD has superhuman genius GM Pelinka by his side so comparison right now is unfair. Winning in the most winning franchise is only meeting the expectations.

A.D. is amazing. Dude is carrying trash to the finals. Wish he was on my team.

AD when he is on a roll is virtually unstoppable. Giannis, I think once you figure him out he’s done.

While I don't think AD could lead the Bucks to the regular season wins Giannis has, even in New Orleans AD was still playing at a high level in the playoffs. Until Giannis shows anything even close to how AD's performed these playoffs, it'd be hard to pick against AD right now

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth View Post
    A.D. is amazing. Dude is carrying trash to the finals. Wish he was on my team.
    Lmao

Last year I would've said Giannis, but he hasn't progressed and his weakness was exploited yet again in the playoffs. Davis can hit a damn jump shot. And that's what ultimately sets them apart.

Davis can score from literally anywhere. Giannis only does 360 spins or travels + elbows his way to the rim

Giannis is pretty clearly superior as the best player on a team. AD is a much better choice to go with someone like LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    While I don't think AD could lead the Bucks to the regular season wins Giannis has, even in New Orleans AD was still playing at a high level in the playoffs. Until Giannis shows anything even close to how AD's performed these playoffs, it'd be hard to pick against AD right now
    I feel like thats just because AD is a PF/C who needs someone to bring up the ball. Its tough for big men to lead without a proper guard.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

AD hasn't proven anything

Lebron has proved again he can turn empty stats losers into temporary winners as long as they play with him.

Put AD on the Bucks instead of Giannis... its a lottery team. Giannis on the Lakers are in the same position (albeit wouldn't be as good of a fit... but LeBron wouldve found a way)

Hilarious you guys let winning with LeBron mean anything. Irving and Davis stans showcase unbelievably low IQ. Kinda cute

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post

Lebron has proved again he can turn empty stats losers into temporary winners as long as they play with him.

Put AD on the Bucks instead of Giannis... its a lottery team. Giannis on the Lakers are in the same position (albeit wouldn't be as good of a fit... but LeBron wouldve found a way)

Hilarious you guys let winning with LeBron mean anything. Irving and Davis stans showcase unbelievably low IQ. Kinda cute
    DEFINITELY not a lottery team. That Bucks team outside of Giannis is still very talented. Replace Giannis with Davis, and they'd comfortably make the playoffs as a top 5 seed in the weak East

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    DEFINITELY not a lottery team. That Bucks team outside of Giannis is still very talented. Replace Giannis with Davis, and they'd comfortably make the playoffs as a top 5 seed in the weak East
    Maybe

Maybe not. The point is that they're worse off with Davis while the Lakers don't miss a beat with Giannis

Davis isn't special, and he's not a beast

Lebron still has to be the main facilitator and defender af age 35... Giannis could take off a significant load in both areas and give you 25ppg next to LeBron

Maybe

Maybe not. The point is that they're worse off with Davis while the Lakers don't miss a beat with Giannis

Davis isn't special, and he's not a beast

Lebron still has to be the main facilitator and defender af age 35... Giannis could take off a significant load in both areas and give you 25ppg next to LeBron
    You stupid fvck. AD's having an unreal playoffs. Only players with a higher ppg in NBA playoff history is MJ and Iverson AND HES PLAYING DPOY LOL!!! This retard just said he'd be lottery in the East bahahahaha. You're so stupid.

Yet he's the reason why the Lakers are in the finals this year, while your team couldn't even make the playoffs last year.

Idiot.