Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Tatum's Clutch Stats in 19/20 Season & Playoffs: 23% FG and 11.1% from 3.

Hopefully Tatum can improve his shot selection and game next season more. Maybe focus less on taking less contested mid range fades and take more threes and take more shots within 5 feet at the rim. It should improve his efficiency.

Default Re: Tatum's Clutch Stats in 19/20 Season & Playoffs: 23% FG and 11.1% from 3.

I do wonder if itīs all mental with Tatum. Its obvious the dude has some basketball skills. But I think that Tatum needs to work on his composure.

Anyway, Tatum shoots 60% at the restricted area. Keep mind he is shorter than most so thats not so bad. He should focus on that. He also shot 40% from overall threes. He should develop his finishing game more and keep the threes going.

He should stay away from midrange shots. He is currently shooting 40% from that type of shot. Granted itīs not bad but itīs not ideal.

He got a good future. He could be a perennial star. But I dont think he will get to that superstar type of level.
    Last edited by Turbo Slayer; 09-28-2020 at 10:55 PM.

Loston fans still blaming Kyrie

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KD7 View Post
    Did they do better or worse with Kyrie?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post13614205

Post #14

If kyrie were still with the celtics, how many games would he have played in the regular season and would he have played at all in the bubble? That inconsistency costs.

why do you have two accounts manny? its pathetic.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Did they do better or worse with Kyrie?
    Couldn't even lead them to ECF why would they blame him

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Saw this on twitter regarding postseason statistics:

there's only one player in nba history, 22 or younger, to log at least 500 minutes while averaging 25, 10, and 5
    His name is not Brandon Ingram.

Its just so funny to me how Loston fans deflect by bringing up another young players team success as a way to deflect from anything critical of their player. Its so hilariously pathetic. Enjoy watching us in the finals clown. Thats what happens when you have a real GM and build a real team through hard work and perseverance.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Saw this on twitter regarding postseason statistics:

His name is not Brandon Ingram.
    The numbers certainly back tatum’s potential. His future is looking good. However, the paradox for me here is that while the stats are great, watching him its difficult to get a sense of composure and ability to make the best plays. He can score 3s on a streak, drive strong to the basket or get fouls. On the flipside, tatum also makes a number of ill timed step back threes that miss, get stripped often on the drive, or just not calmly and strategically use his size or speed advantage over some defenders. While he has been producing great numbers for his age, eye test still indicates that he has more to improve

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac View Post
    Its just so funny to me how Loston fans deflect by bringing up another young players team success as a way to deflect from anything critical of their player. Its so hilariously pathetic. Enjoy watching us in the finals clown. Thats what happens when you have a real GM and build a real team through hard work and perseverance.
    Your pelicans aren't winning anything this year sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Your pelicans aren't winning anything this year sorry.
    Pelicans are on the same level as Boston then I guess. I cant wait to watch LeBron lift another trophy for the Lakers. We are such a great franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Gudo View Post
    The numbers certainly back tatum’s potential. His future is looking good. However, the paradox for me here is that while the stats are great, watching him its difficult to get a sense of composure and ability to make the best plays. He can score 3s on a streak, drive strong to the basket or get fouls. On the flipside, tatum also makes a number of ill timed step back threes that miss, get stripped often on the drive, or just not calmly and strategically use his size or speed advantage over some defenders. While he has been producing great numbers for his age, eye test still indicates that he has more to improve

Boston will celebrate their banners with Brown and Tatum. That's what they will max out on. Like I said, when you have a trash gm like Ainge, the guy doesnt have the IQ or the stones to pull off a big move to get them to the finals. Boston is trash.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac View Post
    Pelicans are on the same level as Boston then I guess. I cant wait to watch LeBron lift another trophy for the Lakers. We are such a great franchise.
    I'm sure. Let me know when Ingram had some playoff stats for us to compare to.