Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: LeBron gone, Kawhi gone, Giannis eliminated early, what's your excuse Loston?

They came to laugh then ran away like b!tches as soon as I responded.

Fool-ass-bitchmade-punks

Default Re: LeBron gone, Kawhi gone, Giannis eliminated early, what's your excuse Loston?

LOL @ Loston fans

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    The Celtics are the best team in the east (record notwithstanding, they’re going to the finals), a ton of accumulated draft picks, terrific young players who have value around the league, solid veterans in their prime, and are peaking as we head into the stretch run.

The Lakers have really no trade assets, overhyped young players hat have little value around the league (sorry you’re not getting Davis for Ball, Kuzma and Zubac lol, pretty much every team can beat that offer ) one star at the end of his prime who went to LA for business rather than basketball reasons, and are headed to the lottery yet again.

But please Mr ISH owner clickbait thread master, tell us again how the Lakers are the better run team. It’s a really compelling story.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac View Post
    I love it. You have moron Boston fans regurgitating the same thing every off season. "We made it to the conference finals, we're knocking on the door" and then expect to be in the finals next year with Ainge making retard signings/trades every off season. They're stuck in purgatory with Ainge at the helm. The guy who let Horford and Baynes go (both who would be perfect for their team). They could have had 2 legit max players to add to this core, instead they have 5'7 Kemba and Gayward. Loston is just another one of these dumbass franchises but because they won 1 ring in 37 years, they think they are destined to the finals bahahahaha.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    I would reply pointing out that they did better than your favorite team but I'm not sure who that is this week.
    best post in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    best post in this thread
    How can it be the best post when there is no truth to it?

You understand how much of a follower you are?

Ring count in the last decade

Raptors = 1
    Celtics = 0
    76ers = 0
    Nets = 0

I would reply pointing out that they did better than your favorite team but I'm not sure who that is this week.
    Op getting rag-dolled and emasculated in his own thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24 View Post
    Op getting rag-dolled and emasculated in his own thread
    I am defending myself pretty well. Everybody disappeared.

None of what they are saying is true. You know it, they know it. Come again!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayGoat View Post
    Oh you hate getting trolled? Ah maybe you shouldn’t troll bitch
    One slip

*oops

Where are y'all idiots though? Let's talk about it!

When you have the most post in your own thread, you know you ****ed up

Time to sack Brad Stevens and hire a coach with higher ceiling. Stevens is a good coach but, hes just not at top level, ECF is as far as he will ever get. Not a problem if you are the Pelicans or Hawks, but the Celtics aim higher and plan to challenge for titles, dont they?

Op completely wrecked

Hey, at least they can celebrate making the ECF without Kyrie, barely got past the Lowry-led Raptors & blew four close games against a 5 seed in the ECF. Better luck next year.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

I'm old enough to remember a few Celtics fans and posters laughing at me for suggesting they trade Kyrie for Jamal Murray.