Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default LeBron gone, Kawhi gone, Giannis eliminated early, what's your excuse Loston?

A team full of potential and their ceiling is the conference finals.

They are cooked with Gordon Hayward & the East isn't getting weaker.

At least we escape the bloodbath with a RING. How about your young prospects?

The future superstars of this league?

Default Re: LeBron gone, Kawhi gone, Giannis eliminated early, what's your excuse Loston?

You're stuck with paying Walmart Giannis 30 million a year

Decent college freshman

Default Re: LeBron gone, Kawhi gone, Giannis eliminated early, what's your excuse Loston?

Hayward was injured and not 100% meanwhile a fully healthy former champ raptors team couldn’t seal the deal

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

I would reply pointing out that they did better than your favorite team but I'm not sure who that is this week.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    I would reply pointing out that they did better than your favorite team but I'm not sure who that is this week.
    Oh shit

lol

Oh come on, when was the last time you saw me change my current AVY?
    Stop this bro, it's getting old and you are embarrassing yourself at this point.

We weren't supposed to make the playoffs remember? We pushed the (team who was supposed to rep the East for two years straight now, in the Finals).

AND FAILED.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    Oh come on, when was the last time you saw me change my current AVY?
    Stop this bro, it's getting old and you are embarrassing yourself at this point.

We weren't supposed to make the playoffs remember? We pushed the (team who was supposed to rep the East for two years straight now, in the Finals).

AND FAILED.
    Oh you hate getting trolled? Ah maybe you shouldn’t troll bitch

What's up Manny? What happened to your KD avy? You on Bron's dick now? You are the last one to be talking.
    You are a walking L. When was the last time you had a taste of victory? Oh yeah! You made the playoffs and got what SWEPT by who?

Ok then! STFU idiot, you don't want it with me.

how we doin bois

Quote Originally Posted by GrayGoat View Post
    Oh you hate getting trolled? Ah maybe you shouldn’t troll bitch
    I asked a question. A valid one.

Ain't the Celtics supposed to be in the finals since leBron left the East?

Didn't Tatum guaranteed last year they will make the finals and they failed?

How's that trolling dummie?

I love it. You have moron Boston fans regurgitating the same thing every off season. "We made it to the conference finals, we're knocking on the door" and then expect to be in the finals next year with Ainge making retard signings/trades every off season. They're stuck in purgatory with Ainge at the helm. The guy who let Horford and Baynes go (both who would be perfect for their team). They could have had 2 legit max players to add to this core, instead they have 5'7 Kemba and Gayward. Loston is just another one of these dumbass franchises but because they won 1 ring in 37 years, they think they are destined to the finals bahahahaha.