Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anthony Davis Sr. on Boston: I would NEVER want my son to play for that team

Remember folks. Treat your players and stars right. Otherwise you end up looking stupid and trash like Ainge.

Default Re: Anthony Davis Sr. on Boston: I would NEVER want my son to play for that team

Remember when Carmelo, Lamarcus Aldridge and half the league didn’t sign with the Lakers because of Kobe?

The only reason AD went to LA was for LeBron, they didn’t care about that mediocre franchise

Default Re: Anthony Davis Sr. on Boston: I would NEVER want my son to play for that team

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    Remember when Carmelo, Lamarcus Aldridge and half the league didn’t sign with the Lakers because of Kobe?

The only reason AD went to LA was for LeBron, they didn’t care about that mediocre franchise
    The Lakers are so upset they didnt get Carmelo and Alridge. Those seem like Danny Ainge type max contracts ala Kemba, Gayward. You can have them buddy. I'll stick with the best big man in the league and the best player in the league in the finals. Hows vacation?

Oh no, what a tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac View Post
    The Lakers are so upset they didnt get Carmelo and Alridge. Those seem like Danny Ainge type max contracts ala Kemba, Gayward. You can have them buddy. I'll stick with the best big man in the league and the best player in the league in the finals. Hows vacation?
    The lakers were literally begging Dwight Howard to stay publicly. Of course they were mad at Carmelo and Aldridge

Giving huge ass deals to Loul Deng lol

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku View Post
    Oh no, what a tragedy.
    Same dudes who were crying about it when it happened acting like it didn’t faze them lmao

Clowns

The lakers were literally begging Dwight Howard to stay publicly. Of course they were mad at Carmelo and Aldridge

Giving huge ass deals to Loul Deng lol
    And then Pelinka came in and we made it to the finals and have a bright future. Woe is us. In the finals. Are you guys still celebrating banners? Or that 1 ring in 37 years? Or signing 5'7 Kemba? Or celebrating a man who treats his star players like utter trash to the point where you cant even get a legit star? Instead they run away from Ainge as soon as possible. Let me lick your tears baby boy.

AD Sr. is a racist.

And then Pelinka came in and we made it to the finals and have a bright future. Woe is us. In the finals. Are you guys still celebrating banners? Or that 1 ring in 37 years? Or signing 5'7 Kemba? Or celebrating a man who treats his star players like utter trash to the point where you cant even get a legit star? Instead they run away from Ainge as soon as possible. Let me lick your tears baby boy.
    You’re so cringe

Getting you rolling on your dumb tirade is so easy

You’re so cringe

Getting you rolling on your dumb tirade is so easy
    Getting you crying in this thread was much easier ;)

His dad is a bit disconnected from reality. There is no loyalty in sports. It's a business and both the players and the teams treat it as such.

How many star players in the past 25 years haven't explored and thoroughly considered going to another team? Dirk Nowitzki and that's like it, and maybe I'm wrong, maybe he did too, lol. There is no loyalty in professional sports if players want to win and or get paid and if franchises want to remain relevant. It's just the nature of the beast.

IT was a cocky little prick that thought he was getting a boatload of cash, he turned his nose up at some money and it cost him dearly. Boo-hoo.

Getting you crying in this thread was much easier ;)
    “Crying”

Cringe, keep em coming

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    His dad is a bit disconnected from reality. There is no loyalty in sports. It's a business and both the players and the teams treat it as such.

How many star players in the past 25 years haven't explored going to another team? Dirk Nowitzki and that's like it, and maybe I'm wrong, maybe he did too, lol. There is no loyalty in professional sports if players want to win and if franchises want to remain relevant. It's just the nature of the beast.

IT was a cocky little prick that thought he was getting a boatload of cash, he turned his nose up at some money and it cost him dearly. Boo-hoo.
    You're right. You also can't stop players from feeling some type of way when a GM is notorious for not giving a fvck about their players. At least the Lakers treated Kobe right in his twilight years and I dont give a shit about what people say, it obviously looked good in many peoples eyes. You think LeBron comes here or AD comes here if we tried to ship Kobe away for assets? As I said in another thread, Celtics made their own bed. You trade away your franchise players, you dump a runner up MVP because of an injury, then franchise players won't play for you and you're surprised?

It's not difficult to comprehend. Boston fans are just blind and stupid.

I wonder if AD gets pissed at his agent this summer when the cap constricts and it costs him millions upon millions during a long term deal... he's already coughed up the supermax. If he's to be believed, it won't matter much to him, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku View Post
    Oh no, what a tragedy.