Default Kyle Kuzma is going to go explode in the finals because Tyl Herro is dating his ex gf

Come on Kuzma.

Default Re: Kyle Kuzma is going to go explode in the finals because Tyl Herro is dating his e

How about not

The Dude already tried to make it personal with MPJ because he was a 6'10 lightskin 6th man on the opposing team and got embarassed

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Kyle Kuzma is going to go explode in the finals because Tyl Herro is dating his e

How these guys ending with each other's exes always blew my mind

Banned

If he tries to make some kind of rivalry between him and Herro, he will fail miserably because he is the inferior player individually.
    If he plays his role like he's supposed to: Hit about 37% of his open 3s and make cuts to the basket whenever he doesn't have an open 3, which he needs to do way more of because that's one of the things he's good at, then he'll contribute to his team beating Herro's.

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare View Post
    How these guys ending with each other's exes always blew my mind
    yep
    funny video of blake and booker talking about sharing the same woman and men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8hYHcmWUjs&t=3s

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by LukeWalton View Post
    yep
    funny video of blake and booker talking about sharing the same woman and men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8hYHcmWUjs&t=3s

Yikes

Kuzma is a g leaguer he’s not gonna do shit

kuzma is on his way out of the team with his recent play

Kyle Kuzma sucks.

Well, he's got talent, but he's kind of dumb... and he's more interested in banging honeys and being a star in LA than being a great basketball player. Getting traded might be the best thing for his basketball career due to not having the distractions around, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    kuzma is on his way out of the team with his recent play
    Do you even qualify as a human being? You gross fat fvckwit

I usually hit open layups

This series will follow the same pattern, Herro will end up with Kuzma’s leftovers.._

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Didn't do Paul George much good. LA is the favorite but it's not because of Kuzma.

Imagine dating a IG Thot