Default Malone, Richmond, and Stockton trio would have beaten the 1998 Chicago Bulls

They should have traded Jeff Hornacek, Shandon Anderson and a first round, and second round pick pick to the Sacramento Kings. Mitch averaged 25.9 ppg and 23.2 ppg from 1996 to 1998. That Jazz team needs some additional scorers. Bryon Russell was a decent defender.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: Malone, Richmond, and Stockton trio would have beaten the 1998 Chicago Bulls

i'm looking forward to your prediction for this years Finals, so far you have been correct on all your games

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Malone, Richmond, and Stockton trio would have beaten the 1998 Chicago Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    They should have traded Jeff Hornacek, Shandon Anderson and a first round, and second round pick pick to the Sacramento Kings. Mitch averaged 25.9 ppg and 23.2 ppg from 1996 to 1998. That Jazz team needs some additional scorers. Bryon Russell was a decent defender.
    would have killed their depth. Shandon was one of their best players

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    would have killed their depth. Shandon was one of their best players
    Howard Eisley was also a solid role player. By the way I've met Stephen Howard one of the Jazz role players on that team when i was in my teens. He played in tje pba as an inport for san miguel.