Default LBJ & Russel the only top 20 player w/ Zero: 1st round exits, 3-1 blown leads?

Blown 3-1 leads
    Kobe
    Curry
    Durant
    Kawhi

1st round exits
    Jordan x3
    Hakeem x8
    Bird x3
    Duncan 3x
    Kobe x3
    Garnett x7
    Shaq x3
    Magic x2
    Kareem x2
    Wilt x2
    Dirk x7
    Barkley x4
    Moses x4
    Curry x1
    Durant x1
    Kawhi x
    Kobe x3
    West x2

GOATS w/ none
    LeBron
    Russell

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: LBJ & Russel the only top 20 player w/ Zero: 1st round exits, 3-1 blown leads?

Crazy that Hakeem lost in the 1st round that many times, yet you have some people here listing him over LeBron on All-Time lists.

Default Re: LBJ & Russel the only top 20 player w/ Zero: 1st round exits, 3-1 blown leads?

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Crazy that Hakeem lost in the 1st round that many times, yet you have some people here listing him over LeBron on All-Time lists.
    Those are the kids we can't take serious Easiest way to spot a delusional list

College star

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    You might be referring to me. If so, then you should know I have two lists. One is for all-time greats that is dependent on a different rubric heavily dependent on peak/prime years and finals and elimination games and another all-time list, which is dependent on total career performance that is more reliant upon longevity, accolades, and total and per game statistics.

For the second kind, I have LeBron at #2 and Hakeem is way down that list. But while we're on the subject of 1st round losses, then I have repeated multiple times, when you consider what happened to the demise of the Rockets' would be dynasty, then it becomes apparent as to why he had that many 1st round exits. After all, Hakeem was a phenomenal playoff performer, and none of what happened to the Rockets should be pinned on him.

There was an entire thread about it.

Lmao for mentioning kobe twice

T-mac x8 if he counts

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Huge Kawhit fan here, but top 20? He only got his first FMVP on the backs of Pop/Duncan/Manu/Parker. He can only win if there's a system already built for him and he can piggy back. Even if there's a system, he might choke like he did this year

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    T-mac x8 if he counts
    Is he in top 20 discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    Is he in top 20 discussion?
    Is kawhit in the top 20 discussion?